AT&T Store Butler Butler
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Butler
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Butler?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Butler Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 3, 20205 out of 5Great customer service. The gentleman took his time looking into my account, answered my questions, made sure I understood and checked that I was getting the most out of my service and my money.Response from AT&TJune 3, 2020Thank you Yolanda! It was my pleasure and we appreciate your business!!!
- May 29, 20205 out of 5Great experience very happy I had the best employee that help me out Cristina B was her nameResponse from AT&TMay 30, 2020Thank you so much for the positive feedback! We appreciate it!
- March 4, 20201 out of 5I have been a loyal at&t customer for 8 years and I was sold on direct tv by the manager and another sales person telling me how much I can save by switching services. Let me tell you that they lied from the moment I walked in. I did not receive a veterans discount and yes I saved money at first they don’t tell you your bill will double after the first year. The second year is where they make the money off you. I do not recommend the services they provide and I am currently looking for another cell company. I am a veteran plus a former first responder and feel I have been cheated by this office.
- June 3, 20191 out of 5My daughter and I went into the Butler Commons store Wednesday May 29 in order to replace a phone I had ruined. We were waited on by Cody T and it was the most aggravating experience we have ever had with AT&T. First of all, he offered no help to my daughter with picking out a phone. He insulted me by showing surprise we had a Military discount and proceeded to tell me that if I wanted further discounts on my bill I needed to prove my discount. He knows nothing about my family or situation, yet to continue to show disrespect to me. He wanted to sell the cable package to me and did not seem to really care that I had explained to him my cell phone bill was almost too expensive for me. Not once did he offer any suggestions. The phone my daughter was interested was not available at the Butler Commons store and he again, did not offer any other options other than "I would need to have that shipped to you." Once my daughter picked out her phone - with no explanation to her about pricing, features etc - until I asked, he proceeded to show more disinterest and did not want to explain to her what she needed to do to restore her Apple account on her new phone. He was actually irritated because she did not understand his vague instructions and spoke to her in a rude and condescending manner. I will put up with rudeness to a point as I understand working with the public is sometimes difficult, but she is a teenager who was excited to buy her own phone with her own money and he took that joy away from her by taking a mean and rude tone with her. We did not buy any accessories and for anyone who knows their customer base, a teenage girl will buy a cute and many times, pricey phone case. When we had previously purchased a phone the AT&T employee took the time to restore a phone and made sure it worked properly, Cody did not want to be bothered nor did he offer to help us in anyway. He could not speak to us without sounding that he was bothered by our presence and we left feeling on edge and frustrated. There was no reason for his rude attitude. I am deeply saddened that he will earn commission on my daughter's purchase. I will go to the Clearview Mall store should I need anything further for my account.
- May 29, 20191 out of 5The employee who helped us was very arrogant & rude. In fact, showed us to the door when we explained we couldn’t answer for the local fire department signing up for the first responders plan. Extremely rude, called us “homie” & “man”