AT&T Store Allison Park Shoppers Plaza
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
4960 William Flynn Hwy
, PA 15101
USLocated In Shoppers Plaza
Request an Appointment
AT&T Protect Advantage
No phone insurance? Let’s fix that. Protect your device against damage, loss, theft, and get expert technical support. Open enrollment ends 3/31/21.
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
AT&T speed tops the charts! AT&T is Pittsburgh's fastest wireless network.
With more people connecting with each other virtually than ever before, having fast wireless speeds is important. Whether you are connecting with family, friends or colleagues or downloading the latest movie, we’ve got you covered.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Special offers and new phones for Allison Park
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Allison Park?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Allison Park Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers and chargers to keep you powered up. We have adult and kids headphones and headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 23, 20201 out of 5Worst AT&T I’ve ever been to. People who work there don’t have a clue. 1 of the guys are so rude.
Plus I go in to buy 5 iPhones for my family and he tells me They can’t sell them out right unless added to my monthly bill. I said that BS I’ve done at before at other locations. He said nope we don’t do that.
So went to the AT&T about 20 minutes from this one. And wouldn’t ya know they sold me 5 iPhones and I paid in full there.
Just terrible service all around.
- September 21, 20201 out of 5Still waiting for manager to contact me as i was told last week by the employee who sold me my phone he would have him call me. The guy never told me i had 7 days to return my items. The only thing he said was 14 days to return the phone. I went on the 8 day apparently and He said Im sorry Ive only worked he 2 months I may have forgot to tell you that. I didnt want any money back I just wanted to exchange the case bc it is not very durable which I said to him when choosing them I wanted something similar to my previous otter box. He put everything on my phone so I dont even have a box he threw it away at the store. I just want to be happy & satisfied not told oh well sorry I may have forgot to tell you that. Meanwhile
We have been a customer for over 20 years.
- August 19, 20201 out of 5Worst service! Inappropriate language was used by employee. He never asked me to sign anything. Took my old phones and claimed at&t would give me money for them and my account would be credited. That never happened
- July 2, 20195 out of 5They are very helpful in this store, I live in WV but always go to this store
- March 25, 20194 out of 5The visit went well because we did not have to wait and the staff was very knowledgeable and helpful.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.