AT&T Store Hummelstown Hummelstown
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
1136 Mae St
, PA 17036
Request an Appointment
AT&T Protect Advantage
No phone insurance? Let’s fix that. Protect your device against damage, loss, theft, and get expert technical support. Open enrollment ends 3/31/21.
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Special offers and new phones for Hummelstown
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Hummelstown?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Hummelstown Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 26, 20211 out of 5FRAUD!!! I have been an AT&T customer for many years; visiting this store has me about to change to Verizon. The AT&T representative (Chris) was obnoxious and a poor representative; he made fun of customers looking for help and seemed quite pleased to tell us abut it. He actually changed our plan without our knowledge or permission; this increased our bill by $170. It took me multiple calls to AT&T to get it resolved. Stay away from this store!!!Response from AT&TFebruary 8, 2021Hi Tony D.. We apologize for the experience you had at this location. We will escalate and have this investigated with the district manager. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers! Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- January 16, 20211 out of 5Worst customer service ever!!! Stay away from this store at all costs!!!! Walked in with a working phone and walked out with it not working. Chris is the store manger and didn’t get up from his chair the entire time to help rectify the situation. I can’t believe this guy has a job. With millions of people out of work, this is the best they could find. So unprofessional and unknowledgeable!Response from AT&TJanuary 26, 2021Hello Christine K. This has been escalated to the District Manager. We apologize, you should have been greeted properly. We know that first impressions are very important. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the great experience you deserve.
- December 22, 20205 out of 5Abigail at this store was the best salesperson I’ve ever had. She greeted every person that came in and was calm and kind even though the store was busy and she was the only worker there. She went out of her way to make sure that I was completely set up and comfortable with my new phone and accessories before I left the store. Not to mention, it’s three days before Christmas and there should have been more employees working- but she handled everything and was patient with all my questions.
- December 16, 20201 out of 5Poor Service from Beginning to End. Avoid this Location.
I went in to upgrade 3 phones after reviewing promotions and details online. From the moment I walked in, the customer service was poor to say the least. Chris, the associate who "helped" me, did not stand, ask my name, or offer a chair. I understand the limitations due to COVID, but he could have done the bare minimum. We were the only customers in the store for this entire interaction.
I explained that I wanted to upgrade 3 phones and had 2 trade-ins to for the ongoing promotion. Chris told me that the promotion was only for new line activations. I asked if it was because this location was an authorized dealer and not a corporate store. Chris told me it was a corporate store.
He then proceeded to upgrade my plan because my current plan was "old". He setup my current lines for the most expensive unlimited plan available. This is not what I wanted but he did not give my any options for lessor plans or attempt to discuss my wireless needs. He did not provide me with a cost breakdown or talk about how the changes would affect my bill in any detail.
Chris then began to setup a new line to "take advantage" of the promotion. I told him again, that I did not want to add any lines to my plan. I then asked again to clarify that I could not upgrade/trade-in my current phones in-store today. The whole reason I selected this store was because online indicated that they had the phones I wanted in stock and available. Chris said not without a new line addition.
I asked if I could do the upgrades online and pick up in store. He said yes. I went out to my car and processed the upgrades I wanted myself on the ATT app and set up curbside pickup.
For some reason, the pickup was not ready within the 2 hour window; so I waited 5 hours and called the store to inquire. I got Chris on the phone. He told me that their system did not send him the order to process and that he couldn't look the information up or help me my in any way. End of call.
I was frustrated, so I called another ATT store close by. I explained the situation about the delayed curbside pick up. The associate said that their location had the phones in stock and that he could help me right now. I went in to the other location and traded/upgraded my phones in less than 30 minutes.
2 things to note: I was told that Mae St is in fact NOT a corporate store. They are an authorized dealer. It says it right on their sign out front. Chris had lied. I even asked Chris about the sign when I was there and he said it was old.
I was also told that Mae St. CAN give the promotion I wanted in store. Chris choose to not do it because less commission money is made on an upgrade vs new line activation. He lied again.
If you want sub par customer service go this location. Otherwise, visit an ATT corporate store such as The Shoppes at Susquehanna or Jonestown Road (not inside the mall). They will provide you with a much better experience.Response from AT&TJanuary 26, 2021Hi Katie S. We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the great experience you deserve.
- December 7, 20201 out of 5Let me start by saying your experience is going to be Completely employee dependent. I was in a week ago and I was told about a deal but I needed to turn in my phone. The woman that I dealt with was friendly and helpful. This week I went to turn in my old phone and get the deal when I encountered one stubborn employee who claimed the deal was not as I was told the week before. Even after showing him the deal online he seemed to care less saying it was for online only. Then tried to offer the same deal on an additional line... how dumb would I be to open another line for a deal that I can do online without opening a line. Anyway if you like playing Russian roulette with customer service this place is for you.Response from AT&TJanuary 26, 2021Hi Drew Flickinger. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve. This has been escalated to the District Manager. We hope you will be back for a better experience.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.