AT&T Store Harrisburg Jonestown Road
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Harrisburg
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Harrisburg?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Harrisburg Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 16, 20205 out of 5THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE!
I went to this location because I had a terrible experience earlier the same day at the Mae St, Hummelstown store.
Kevin, the associate who helped me, was beyond wonderful to work with. He upgraded 2 lines, traded 2 phones, and had us fully functional within 30 minutes. And this was not even a rushed interaction. He provided some wonderful insight and delivered a perfect customer service experience. Go to this location for your ATT needs!Response from AT&TDecember 22, 2020Hi Katie,
We are so happy that you had an amazing experience at our store! We want to make sure this is the same level of customer service at every location! Thank you for your feedback!
- August 22, 20205 out of 5Great customer service, great experience thank you.Response from AT&TAugust 31, 2020Hello Mark,
Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for visiting the store.
- August 13, 20205 out of 5Best store in the Harrisburg Area!!
I visited the Jonestown Road store for assistance with my cell phone. I was greeted right away. The representative was friendly and knowledgeable. The representative fix my phone which I really appreciate. I was really impressed by the way the representatives followed social distance guidelines! When it’s time for me to get a new device I will be returning to this location.Response from AT&TAugust 15, 2020Hi!
Thank you for visiting the store. We work very hard to follow COVID guidelines to ensure customers have a safe and pleasant shopping experience. We look forward to working with you in the future.
- August 12, 20201 out of 5Not customer friendly I went to the AT&T store on Jonestown Road Harrisburg to return a tv box that I was told by three people to return to the store I was on a 14 day trial period...When I tried to return the box they said we do t take boxes back you bought the box which I was never told I said I don’t want it I had no use for it since we were not getting the tv service it was a waste.. The employee came over to give are change with a bag I was paying my wireless bill. I have been a loyal customer with AT&T for over 10 years I told the employee again I don’t want the box when another employee came over grabbed the bag with the box and threw it in the recycling box he was real nasty about it not a friendly employee.. I called the main office to report him and was told that I was to send it threw Fedex or UPS I was never told that at all I would of had to.pay to send it back which I don’t think that’s right.. There tv streaming is not very good I also read reviews and the reviews state the bill goes up dramatically it would be around the same price I paying now for my cable and internet..I would be saving $100.00 only for a year..They don’t have the channels that I have now...So I opted out my kids didn’t like the channels it didn’t have what they watch it’s just not the greatest streaming dice I was also told that I would have to buy a Roku Express that hooks up to my tv that is $87.00.. I would keep my internet that was $75.00 a month on top of there streaming device... I was so upset how they treated me.. No one was on the same page when it came down to it...Response from AT&TAugust 24, 2020Hi Judy S.... We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- August 3, 20205 out of 5I came back to att because of the manager and his employeeResponse from AT&TAugust 15, 2020Hi Craig Harman,
Thank you for visiting the store. We appreciate you coming back to AT&T.