AT&T Store Monroeville Monroeville
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Monroeville
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Monroeville?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Monroeville Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 30, 20201 out of 5Go Here If You Like Shady Salesmen and Spineless Manager.
My boyfriend and I visited this store on black Friday to take advantage of an advertised deal of $700 dollars in bill credits with an eligible trade in, after speaking with an salesperson and showing them and ALSO telling them which models our phones were, they assured us that both models were eligible for the $700 back. The following day when we went to trade in we were told one phone did in fact not qualify for this deal. we were scammed and lied to, Joe the manager told us they would waive all fees involved due to it being their mistake, but when we arrived to this store we were told something completely different. And they still will not uphold the deal they offered us. Shady incompetent workers and managers - do yourself a favor and do NOT give this store your business unless you want to be treated very poorly by the staff.Response from AT&TDecember 15, 2020Hello Megan M This is not the experience we wanted you to have, we look forward at helping you in a better matter next time.
- September 27, 20201 out of 5Visited the store today and was not pleased with the outcome. Granted, I have an Iphone6S and when the associate looked at my phone she immediately said "this is an old phone, you need a new phone", When I explained what was wrong she rebooted my phone and said that she solve it. Well it didn't and her reply again was to buy a new phone. She never checked to see if I changed something in the system or anything, She never diagnosed my phone at all, I have been a customer of AT&T for about 20 years and I am really considering changing carriers altogether. I don't even know the associates name!!!Response from AT&TSeptember 30, 2020Your experience in our store matters to us and we understand first impressions are important, We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the great experience you deserve.
- September 5, 20205 out of 5Kelsey was the absolute best when I was there last week! I upgraded my phone and she couldn’t have been more helpful and knowledgeable! Keep up the good work...Kelsey thank you again...you are awesome!Response from AT&TSeptember 30, 2020Hello Lynne F, Kelsey works very hard to give everyone a great experience and we look forward to helping you again!!!
- August 30, 20201 out of 5Was at the Monroeville store today when a customer refusing to where a mask insulted and stalked my wife. Due to the spineless manager I ( a customer) had to Defuse the situation. I walked the Enraged customer back to his truck and made sure he left. The manager should have never let this guy in the store. Although he thanked me for de-escalating the situation I should not have to step in. If I was not there things would have gotten out of control. Might want to employ a manager with a spine.Response from AT&TSeptember 2, 2020Hello James Riling Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We apologize for the experience that you had in our retail location and look forward to serving you better next time.
- June 13, 20205 out of 5this place is awesome and kelsey was the best person for the jobResponse from AT&TJune 24, 2020Thank you for stopping in and glad we could assist!