AT&T Store Reading Broadcasting Square
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Reading
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Reading?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Reading Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 11, 20211 out of 5Worst Customer Experience I ever had before in my life. I had to call the loyalty customer service line to get a replacement for my new iPhone that I just received 2 days ago and when I went into the store they claimed that they could not help me at all. I rely on my phone for both personal and work related tasks. I am very disappointed in the customer service I received in the store. The customer service line for AT&T addressed the issue and sent me a new phone. I will always go right to apple for a new phone never again to an AT&T store.Response from AT&TJanuary 18, 2021Hello Gina L Your experience in our store matters to us. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers! Please come back to the store and ask to see a manager.
- November 15, 20201 out of 5Waited in store for 45 minutes. Couple walks with appointment, bypasses everyone waiting. Finally get with the sales guy, tells me he can’t help me upgrade my phone, I can do it on the app. He did set up the app for me.
Employees work in slow motion. 15 people waiting inside, so much for COVID restrictions.
Would not recommend.
- October 31, 20205 out of 5Met with Dan at this store. He was awesome. Very knowledgeable and courteous and was able to answer all of our questions.
- October 21, 20201 out of 5We went to the store to get new phones. We waited over 30 minutes to just get checked in. When we finally met with a sales associate, he was unhelpful and just tried selling us on other things rather than the phones we wanted. The sales associate signed us up for a protection plan and didn't tell us he was doing it until I got an email the next day about being enrolled in it. Due to COVID, we had to transfer all our old phones ourselves to the new phones which was fine, however the sales associate bypassed that part on the set-up of our phones. We had to research on our own how to do it, and when we finally figured it out, we had to wipe our phones clean and put them back to factory settings in order to get our iCloud back-up to download on the phone. My husband wanted to make sure his phone was set up correctly and the sales associate was practically pushing us out the door before making sure my husband's phone worked correctly. My husband's phone was not set up properly and now we have to go back to another ATT store. Overall, it was a terrible experience and we would not recommend going back to this specific store.
- June 16, 20201 out of 5Good afternoon
So they Manipulated me into a higher bill/phone and did not provide any information. Assured me of only a 8$ difference but it was actually way more!
Terrible customer service ..
To be honest it is disappointing.. the entire ATT organization lacks customer care! Their focus is sales .. which is thievery in broad daylight!
The sad part, no one really cares! If you stay with them or go to another carrier.. the “loyalty team” is a joke and Corporate should be ashamed their staff lacks integrity.
They got me this time! But the lesson is loud a clear..
eventually Corporate will catch on’!
Karma is real..Response from AT&TJune 16, 2020Hello Crissta w This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.