AT&T Store Reading Broadcasting Square
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Reading
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Reading?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Reading Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 16, 20201 out of 5Good afternoon
So they Manipulated me into a higher bill/phone and did not provide any information. Assured me of only a 8$ difference but it was actually way more!
Terrible customer service ..
To be honest it is disappointing.. the entire ATT organization lacks customer care! Their focus is sales .. which is thievery in broad daylight!
The sad part, no one really cares! If you stay with them or go to another carrier.. the “loyalty team” is a joke and Corporate should be ashamed their staff lacks integrity.
They got me this time! But the lesson is loud a clear..
eventually Corporate will catch on’!
Karma is real..Response from AT&TJune 16, 2020Hello Crissta w This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- March 30, 20201 out of 5TERRIABLE SERVICE - WHY ARE THEY EVEN THERE?????? Needed help transferring data from old phone to new. they said they couldn't do it there because they didn't have the "equipment" to do it, that I would need to take them to Best-Buy (????) Being an ATT customer who purchased the phones from ATT just why in H*** would I need to take the phones to best buy to transfer data. Well took them home and my daughter did it (without equipment) and it took less then a 1/2 hour. after reading all they other reviews, they should just shut down that store............its wasting space!!!!Response from AT&TApril 6, 2020Hello linda We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. For your convenience, you can always choose to shop online and pick-up in the store when it is convenient for you.
- March 6, 20201 out of 5Friday night ... typically a busy night in the area ... impossible to find parking .... and 2 people working in the store .... unbelievable. Poor planning for schedule.Response from AT&TApril 6, 2020Hello Mitchell D. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. If it is convenient for you, we have an online appointment scheduler that should help minimize your wait time in the future.
- September 25, 20191 out of 5They NEVER answer the phone! EVER! Customer Service makes you talk to them directly but good luck getting through. Terrible Customer Service...I've been trying to contact them for a WEEK!
- June 9, 20195 out of 5I went to that store because I was having a lot of problems with my phone. I was extremely unhappy with At&t and I started shopping for different providers. I went to the store and I ask for the manager because I wanted to see what they could do to keep me around .. long story short the store manager "Rafaelina" understood my frustrations and set down with me. Found a solution to my problem and gave me her phone number in case I have another problem. She took the time to hear me out, found a solution and gave me her number tu assure me she was there to help and I was a value customer. Thank to her I am staying with att (10YRs) because she made me feel more then just a number. THANK YOU