AT&T Store Wyomissing Berkshire Mall
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Wyomissing
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Wyomissing?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Wyomissing Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 14, 20191 out of 50 Stars********
Horrible service by Edwin at the Berkshire Mall store today. Absolutely rude and unprofessional to me and my fiance when we were in the store. After speaking with us he muttered under his breath "thats F##king stupid" and we decided to walk out. Before leaving he was repeatdely asking if we still needed him while we were discussing decisions as if he had better things to do.
Overall the Berkshire Mall AT&T store left me frustrated and about to go across to verizon. Thankfully I was talked into going to the Sinking Spring Shopping center AT&T next to yogo, and had a much better experience! The employee there was extremely helpful and took care of the problem in less than 10. What a much better experience thankfully for AT&T in sinking spring and NOT the Berkshire Mall AT&T
- July 1, 20194 out of 5My sister and I shopped there for new phones. First visit to this particular store and I was pleased. While it seemed awfully busy even at opening time, it wasn't long until 'Danny' came and offered his assistance. While we mostly new what we wanted, it still was a bit of time to get everything together, find the right options, colors, etc. Danny was quick with answers and did everything we needed, including the transfer of all data from old to new devices.
- May 8, 20195 out of 5Excellent customer service,very friendly and very knowledgeable!!
- February 18, 20194 out of 5The tech did well and got some of the issues completed but I wish he could have take care of the rest by moving my data fromOld toNew, but I understand but that means that the client must do it him or her self, this not a issue for me but for some non tech clients that would be a issue for because they would not know how or where to begin or how even if the tech was on the phone with them explaining the steps by step instructions This is why it needs to go back to the store and have them do it there
- December 22, 20181 out of 5I made an appointment for 5pm and instead of helping the employees just kept going in the back to talk to each other. Very unprofessional!