AT&T Store Wyomissing Berkshire Mall
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Wyomissing
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Wyomissing?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Wyomissing Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 29, 20215 out of 5I had a GREAT experience today at the Berkshire Mall AT&T Store. Mike treated me with nothing but respect, wasn't pushy in any way, helped me with EVERYTHING I needed help with, got me the best price that met my needs, and I feel I was taken care of very well. THANK YOU MIKE, PATRICK, and the rest of the AT&T Store at Berkshire Mall!!!Response from AT&TFebruary 12, 2021Hello Erich C. Your experience in our store matters to us. We're so happy to hear that you had such an amazing experience. Please come back to visit, were always here to help!
- December 12, 20205 out of 5Top Notch service from the staff. Came in for a sim card upgrade with my wife. Everything was handled timely and professionally. Thank you to the employees at AT&T Wyomissing!Response from AT&TDecember 18, 2020Hi Nick S. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We are thrilled to hear your experience with us was pleasurable.
- September 14, 20191 out of 50 Stars********
Horrible service by Edwin at the Berkshire Mall store today. Absolutely rude and unprofessional to me and my fiance when we were in the store. After speaking with us he muttered under his breath "thats F##king stupid" and we decided to walk out. Before leaving he was repeatdely asking if we still needed him while we were discussing decisions as if he had better things to do.
Overall the Berkshire Mall AT&T store left me frustrated and about to go across to verizon. Thankfully I was talked into going to the Sinking Spring Shopping center AT&T next to yogo, and had a much better experience! The employee there was extremely helpful and took care of the problem in less than 10. What a much better experience thankfully for AT&T in sinking spring and NOT the Berkshire Mall AT&T
- July 1, 20194 out of 5My sister and I shopped there for new phones. First visit to this particular store and I was pleased. While it seemed awfully busy even at opening time, it wasn't long until 'Danny' came and offered his assistance. While we mostly new what we wanted, it still was a bit of time to get everything together, find the right options, colors, etc. Danny was quick with answers and did everything we needed, including the transfer of all data from old to new devices.
- May 8, 20195 out of 5Excellent customer service,very friendly and very knowledgeable!!