AT&T Store Wyomissing Berkshire Mall
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:30 AM - 6:30 PM|
|Tuesday||10:30 AM - 6:30 PM|
|Wednesday||10:30 AM - 6:30 PM|
|Thursday||10:30 AM - 6:30 PM|
|Friday||10:30 AM - 6:30 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $15/mo. when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $350 in bill credit when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Wyomissing Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 14, 20191 out of 50 Stars********
Horrible service by Edwin at the Berkshire Mall store today. Absolutely rude and unprofessional to me and my fiance when we were in the store. After speaking with us he muttered under his breath "thats F##king stupid" and we decided to walk out. Before leaving he was repeatdely asking if we still needed him while we were discussing decisions as if he had better things to do.
Overall the Berkshire Mall AT&T store left me frustrated and about to go across to verizon. Thankfully I was talked into going to the Sinking Spring Shopping center AT&T next to yogo, and had a much better experience! The employee there was extremely helpful and took care of the problem in less than 10. What a much better experience thankfully for AT&T in sinking spring and NOT the Berkshire Mall AT&T
- July 1, 20194 out of 5My sister and I shopped there for new phones. First visit to this particular store and I was pleased. While it seemed awfully busy even at opening time, it wasn't long until 'Danny' came and offered his assistance. While we mostly new what we wanted, it still was a bit of time to get everything together, find the right options, colors, etc. Danny was quick with answers and did everything we needed, including the transfer of all data from old to new devices.
- May 8, 20195 out of 5Excellent customer service,very friendly and very knowledgeable!!
- February 18, 20194 out of 5The tech did well and got some of the issues completed but I wish he could have take care of the rest by moving my data fromOld toNew, but I understand but that means that the client must do it him or her self, this not a issue for me but for some non tech clients that would be a issue for because they would not know how or where to begin or how even if the tech was on the phone with them explaining the steps by step instructions This is why it needs to go back to the store and have them do it there
- December 22, 20181 out of 5I made an appointment for 5pm and instead of helping the employees just kept going in the back to talk to each other. Very unprofessional!