AT&T Store Selinsgrove Selinsgrove
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Selinsgrove
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Selinsgrove?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Selinsgrove Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 8, 20201 out of 5If I could give this store a negative star review, I would. Terrible service. The manager Josh was supposed to be helping us out, but cost me $320 through a credit collection agency for a plan I never actually purchased. We backed out of a plan that was being setup due to down payments for new phones. It wasn’t what we wanted, so we stepped away. Turns out Josh never cancelled the process and I kept getting bills for a phone and plan I never had. When speaking with josh the first time, he said he needed a pin and he’d delete it. Well, he didn’t. Next I got another bill to which I called customer support and they said they needed Josh to cancel again. He didn’t answer when they called and they said they’d cancel it. Well they didn’t either. It gets better, I now had a credit collection agency come after me for the money I should’ve never been charged. I disputed and called josh to help me out and he said there was nothing he could do, but he was sorry. Icing on the cake was that AT&T came back to my dispute and said the charges for an account that were opened for 5 minutes were valid and that is how Josh lost me $320. I will never use AT&T services again and I will specifically speak out against shopping at this location.Response from AT&TJuly 27, 2020Hello Bobby D We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better. If you could please reach out to us at email@example.com. Thank You
- November 11, 20191 out of 5We were told, upon a purchase of brand new phones and starting a new line, that a screen accessory would be replaced at this location in the event that the screen were damaged. My husband and I returned to have ours replaced, since they both cracked so easily. As we opened the doors at about 1:45 pm on 11/11/19 we were greeted with “hi”. No one asked how to help or got out of their seat where they were eating lunch to see what we needed. So I began by explaining how we came in to get our screens replaced, to which the one customer service representative responded with “We don’t do that here!” in a very aggressive tone. We tried to explain that we were told all we had to do was come in and they would replace our screens. The representative responded with “did you go to pure.gear.com? And who even told you that?” To our response we pointed right at the man and said he told us that. His response was “I would never say that, I would’ve told you to go to the website and register the screens!” in a very rude tone. My husband stepped in and said “Excuse me sir if that’s what we are supposed to do, we can do that. However you never said that before and you don’t need to be so rude right now when this is what we were told to do, by you!” The representative then said “well you go to pure.gear.com.” We asked what to do once on the website and he informed us to request new screens. I then told him how he even explained to us that they would replace the screen as well, so why would we request one to put it on ourselves. He responded with “yes you have to request it from the site but we will replace it here at the store.” My husband responded with “well alright then, that’s what we will have to do. Thank you so much for all your wonderful help!” We turned and began walking out the door when my husband sarcastically said “such great customer service from this place, let me tell ya!” That’s when this representative said “well then don’t come back!” as yet another customer was walking into the store. This person was extremely rude and unprofessional and a terrible representative of this company!! We will not be back to this location!!!
- September 13, 20195 out of 5They are the best I didn’t have my password for my phone but the great manager helped me and got my phone fixed
- July 14, 20195 out of 5Excellent service, good deal, very polite, didn’t wait long
- March 4, 20191 out of 5Went into the store already knowing what I wanted and how much I was gonna spend I had just been to a store the day before but wanted to shop around before I made a decision so I went into another AT&T and the guy in the store seem like he was in a rush we came in a hour before they close so i guess I should’ve came earlier but he tried to speed threw the entire process then he brought out the wrong phones when I know for certain I asked for the phones correctly since he was rushing he didn’t want to exchange them for the phones I wanted so he told me he was “out of stock” the when I proceed to tell him my job gets a on Att&t service he didn’t acknowledge it then tried to tell me my job didn’t Come up after he processed everything and took my money then he said it came up and that it would be applied to by bill within 2 cycles. Wasn’t a good experience for me