AT&T Store Selinsgrove Selinsgrove
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
1597 N Susquehanna Trail
, PA 17870
Request an Appointment
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Special offers and new phones for Selinsgrove
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Selinsgrove?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Selinsgrove Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 28, 20201 out of 5On December 26th, my father and I went into this store to buy new phones since we had an upgrade. We had Josh as a salesman and had no problems at first. My father picked out the phone he wanted and when I told him I as well wanted a phone is when we started having problems. He told me I would have to get a blue iPhone because that is all they had. Which I was fine with. After we picked out our cases for our new phones, my mother noticed that he never asked me what GB I wanted. Thank goodness she caught that because I need 256 not 128GB. Another thing that really makes me mad is he never asked me about insurance for our phones. I am very rough with my phones and would have considered that option, but I wasn't offered it. One thing that my mother noticed while being in the store for about an hour was the music Josh was playing. It was absolutely unnecessary and was not the kind of music that should be playing in a store like AT&T. If I would have had my nephew or a young child in the store while that music was playing I would have walked out right away. That definitely needs to change. The one thing I was thankful for was Josh called customer service to figure out what was wrong with my new phone. We weren't able to fix it right away because of something that happened on the east coast, but after a few hours my phone worked great. This is my first time in this AT&T and I can say it will be my last. I will for now on go to the AT&T in the mall that is near me.Response from AT&TJanuary 4, 2021Hi Alexis. G. Your experience in our store matters to us. We will review this with the District Manager and escalate it. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the great experience you deserve.
- November 23, 20201 out of 5Josh is rude and just hung up on me. Yes I was loud because I was upset but he gave my business partner the wrong screen protector even though had receipt with part number then second time when when went to exchange for right one he told him all iPhone 12s were same. No Josh they are not. The 12 Pro Max is a 6.7 screen. Just because you don’t have one in store doesn’t mean you can’t look up or look at screen protector that has correct part number on it. You should know the new phones since that’s your business. Will never do business again here. Marcus didn’t have phone to look at either but got the right size cases and screen protectors and was nice to work with originally so not all there are bad but Josh lost future business for you and I’ll be telling my friends too.Response from AT&TDecember 7, 2020Hi Laura S. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We will escalate this to the District Manager. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers!
- November 19, 20205 out of 5The customer service is absolutely amazing, especially during COVID times. I went in looking for the iPhone 12 expecting it to take at least an hour. But we were greeted by a smiling face and placed an order for the phone within 20 minutes. I’m sure I speak for everyone when I say shopping for electronics can be stressful but this experience has been nothing but pleasant. Special thanks to Marcus for helping us through the process.
- July 8, 20201 out of 5If I could give this store a negative star review, I would. Terrible service. The manager Josh was supposed to be helping us out, but cost me $320 through a credit collection agency for a plan I never actually purchased. We backed out of a plan that was being setup due to down payments for new phones. It wasn’t what we wanted, so we stepped away. Turns out Josh never cancelled the process and I kept getting bills for a phone and plan I never had. When speaking with josh the first time, he said he needed a pin and he’d delete it. Well, he didn’t. Next I got another bill to which I called customer support and they said they needed Josh to cancel again. He didn’t answer when they called and they said they’d cancel it. Well they didn’t either. It gets better, I now had a credit collection agency come after me for the money I should’ve never been charged. I disputed and called josh to help me out and he said there was nothing he could do, but he was sorry. Icing on the cake was that AT&T came back to my dispute and said the charges for an account that were opened for 5 minutes were valid and that is how Josh lost me $320. I will never use AT&T services again and I will specifically speak out against shopping at this location.Response from AT&TJuly 27, 2020Hello Bobby D We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better. If you could please reach out to us at email@example.com. Thank You
- November 11, 20191 out of 5We were told, upon a purchase of brand new phones and starting a new line, that a screen accessory would be replaced at this location in the event that the screen were damaged. My husband and I returned to have ours replaced, since they both cracked so easily. As we opened the doors at about 1:45 pm on 11/11/19 we were greeted with “hi”. No one asked how to help or got out of their seat where they were eating lunch to see what we needed. So I began by explaining how we came in to get our screens replaced, to which the one customer service representative responded with “We don’t do that here!” in a very aggressive tone. We tried to explain that we were told all we had to do was come in and they would replace our screens. The representative responded with “did you go to pure.gear.com? And who even told you that?” To our response we pointed right at the man and said he told us that. His response was “I would never say that, I would’ve told you to go to the website and register the screens!” in a very rude tone. My husband stepped in and said “Excuse me sir if that’s what we are supposed to do, we can do that. However you never said that before and you don’t need to be so rude right now when this is what we were told to do, by you!” The representative then said “well you go to pure.gear.com.” We asked what to do once on the website and he informed us to request new screens. I then told him how he even explained to us that they would replace the screen as well, so why would we request one to put it on ourselves. He responded with “yes you have to request it from the site but we will replace it here at the store.” My husband responded with “well alright then, that’s what we will have to do. Thank you so much for all your wonderful help!” We turned and began walking out the door when my husband sarcastically said “such great customer service from this place, let me tell ya!” That’s when this representative said “well then don’t come back!” as yet another customer was walking into the store. This person was extremely rude and unprofessional and a terrible representative of this company!! We will not be back to this location!!!
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.