AT&T Store Selinsgrove Selinsgrove
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
1597 N Susquehanna Trail
, PA 17870
Our #1 Priority is to keep our customers, staff and communities safe. We ask customers to use our self-service options by visiting att.com or download the myAT&T app to complete transactions like pay your bill, upgrade your device and buy accessories 24/7. This will help our stores serve critical customer needs.
Fast. Free. Convenient with curbside delivery
Place your order online, then visit our store to pick up your order with our NEW curbside delivery! Subject to availability. Order must be placed by 4pm local time. Restrictions apply.
A better way to shop online
Shopping from the comfort of your home is easy. Enjoy waived activation fee, free shipping & returns, and flexible return policy. Subject to change.
INTRODUCING AT&T TV
AT&T TV combines Live TV, a huge On Demand library, Cloud DVR storage, Voice Control, plus access to 5000+ TV & music apps all in one device!
Save 20% on accessories
Save 20% or more on accessories to keep you powered, protected, and connected. Ends 5/13/20. Online only. Restr's apply
5G Phones From AT&T
Experience the future of mobile communication now─with AT&T 5G phones like the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G, Samsung Galaxy Note10+, LG V60 ThinQ 5G & more. Limited AT&T 5G availability. May not be available in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details
Special offers on your favorite phones
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy the new Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone & qualifying installment and unlimited data plans.
iPhone XRLearn how to get the amazing iPhone XR 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits on a new iPhone 11 Pro Max with trade-in of eligible smartphone & qualifying installment and data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for free. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone 6sLearn how to get the powerful iPhone 6s for $99.99 with a $65 per month plan or higher. Requires payment on a new line of service on $65 or greater monthly plan. AT&T may slow data speeds if the network is busy. Limited time. While supplies last. First month svc. charge & applicable taxes due at sale. Excludes upgrades. Other charges, usage & other restr’s may apply.
About the Selinsgrove Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Looking for the hottest new device or an awesome accessory? Our Selinsgrove Store location has got you covered. We’re your one-stop shop in Selinsgrove, PA. We have phones, tablets, wearables, and more that you’ll love. We also offer in-store activation, so you can get your device up and running in no time. Need a case? How about a charger? Some new headphones? We have all that—and more. And while you’re in the store, make sure to check out our DIRECTV® and AT&T TV NOW packages. They deliver the shows and movies people love talking about. So, now that you know us a little better, stop by our Selinsgrove, PA store located at 1597 N. Susquehanna Trail! We’d love to get to know you.
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
4.0 out of 5.0(8 Reviews)
- November 11, 20191 out of 5We were told, upon a purchase of brand new phones and starting a new line, that a screen accessory would be replaced at this location in the event that the screen were damaged. My husband and I returned to have ours replaced, since they both cracked so easily. As we opened the doors at about 1:45 pm on 11/11/19 we were greeted with “hi”. No one asked how to help or got out of their seat where they were eating lunch to see what we needed. So I began by explaining how we came in to get our screens replaced, to which the one customer service representative responded with “We don’t do that here!” in a very aggressive tone. We tried to explain that we were told all we had to do was come in and they would replace our screens. The representative responded with “did you go to pure.gear.com? And who even told you that?” To our response we pointed right at the man and said he told us that. His response was “I would never say that, I would’ve told you to go to the website and register the screens!” in a very rude tone. My husband stepped in and said “Excuse me sir if that’s what we are supposed to do, we can do that. However you never said that before and you don’t need to be so rude right now when this is what we were told to do, by you!” The representative then said “well you go to pure.gear.com.” We asked what to do once on the website and he informed us to request new screens. I then told him how he even explained to us that they would replace the screen as well, so why would we request one to put it on ourselves. He responded with “yes you have to request it from the site but we will replace it here at the store.” My husband responded with “well alright then, that’s what we will have to do. Thank you so much for all your wonderful help!” We turned and began walking out the door when my husband sarcastically said “such great customer service from this place, let me tell ya!” That’s when this representative said “well then don’t come back!” as yet another customer was walking into the store. This person was extremely rude and unprofessional and a terrible representative of this company!! We will not be back to this location!!!
- September 13, 20195 out of 5They are the best I didn’t have my password for my phone but the great manager helped me and got my phone fixed
- July 14, 20195 out of 5Excellent service, good deal, very polite, didn’t wait long
- March 4, 20191 out of 5Went into the store already knowing what I wanted and how much I was gonna spend I had just been to a store the day before but wanted to shop around before I made a decision so I went into another AT&T and the guy in the store seem like he was in a rush we came in a hour before they close so i guess I should’ve came earlier but he tried to speed threw the entire process then he brought out the wrong phones when I know for certain I asked for the phones correctly since he was rushing he didn’t want to exchange them for the phones I wanted so he told me he was “out of stock” the when I proceed to tell him my job gets a on Att&t service he didn’t acknowledge it then tried to tell me my job didn’t Come up after he processed everything and took my money then he said it came up and that it would be applied to by bill within 2 cycles. Wasn’t a good experience for me
- February 7, 20195 out of 5Josh really delivered for us, he truly went the extra mile as my wife and I upgraded our phones. He had to spend about an hour (at least) with ATT customer service and go to bat for us as ATT's system repeatedly failed to recognize our request to add a line for the upgrades. (Something about our phones being bundled with our Directtv account?). He worked hard for us and we appreciate his service. My advice is to make his job easier and the process easier by fixing your system.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.