AT&T Store Selinsgrove Susquehanna Valley Mall
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 5:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Selinsgrove
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Selinsgrove?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Selinsgrove Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 29, 20201 out of 5I gave it a 1 Star because Logan, Nick, and the assistant manager who left we’re nice enough people, but it has been 8-9 months now and my bill is still not correct. We switched from Verizon in December 2019. My wife and I traded in our iPhone 7’s for “free” iPhone 11’s. We also got directv which I don’t have complaints about yet. But after my first bill I noticed I’m paying an installment fee of around $47 a month. I called customer service every month the bill would come in and they gave me the run around for about 5-6 months. They eventually said that they couldn’t do anything and I’d have to go back to the original store. I’ve been in contact with the store for the last few months and every time I call, my ticket is checked on and “has been passed along to the area or regional manager.” (Whoever is next in the chain of command). I am owed close to $400 and I’m told every time that they’re just waiting for confirmation to credit my account. It is absolutely ridiculous that nobody has the authority to make a simple change when I’ve been told that something was messed up on their end and this isn’t the only time they’ve seen this happen. I just want my money that’s owed to me and my bill to finally be correct. If I knew it was going to be this much of a hassle I would have just stayed with Verizon. Somebody with the power to fix this please contact me and take care of this. I’m sick of wasting money that I don’t have every month.
- August 2, 20205 out of 5I had a great experience today upgrading my phone! Tara and Nick took such good care of me and I left with everything I needed and more. I drove an hour just to visit this particular store and it was completely worth it!Response from AT&TAugust 22, 2020Thank you so much Holly!
- April 18, 20195 out of 5I love that store it's always very clean and everyone is always nice when I go in there
- January 7, 20194 out of 5Walked into a busy store 1 person in front of us, not big deal. Still got speedy service
- December 20, 20185 out of 5the people who wait on me are so friendly and helpful to me