AT&T Store Selinsgrove Susquehanna Valley Mall
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 5:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Selinsgrove
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Selinsgrove?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Selinsgrove Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 29, 20212 out of 5Not impressed. I was a Verizon customer and went to this store to change service. While going over the plan options and explaining what I saw on line the rep told me about First Net which is available for physicians, nurses, and 1st responders. I had questions and the manager, Tami who was standing nearby, came over and interveined. She seemed a bit annoyed. It seemed that I had to keep asking questions rather than info being supplied. I ordered the S21. Got no info on it other than what I asked. I read online that it doesn't come with a charger so I questioned that. The rep said it just comes with the cord. I questioned if it was the same as my current phone and told yes. Well turns out the USB on the phone is (USB A) but the cord plugs into USB C. That would have been nice to know because Now I can't charge my phone until I get a different plug . I really just didn't feel that they We're very interested in my business .Response from AT&TFebruary 2, 2021Hello Des G Your experience in our store matters to us. We apologize and want to correct this! Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the great experience you deserve.
- October 5, 20202 out of 5Called from afar to try to get help to upgrade my daughter's phone which was broken(she is away at college). But the rep stated that if I knew what phone I wanted, he could help me, otherwise check the website. So I bought from Best Buy.Response from AT&TOctober 7, 2020Hello Bill, This is not the experience that we wanted you to have, we always want to give you the best service whether you are in our store or over the phone. Please contact our store and ask for the Store Manager so we can better understand the situation.
- August 29, 20201 out of 5I gave it a 1 Star because Logan, Nick, and the assistant manager who left we’re nice enough people, but it has been 8-9 months now and my bill is still not correct. We switched from Verizon in December 2019. My wife and I traded in our iPhone 7’s for “free” iPhone 11’s. We also got directv which I don’t have complaints about yet. But after my first bill I noticed I’m paying an installment fee of around $47 a month. I called customer service every month the bill would come in and they gave me the run around for about 5-6 months. They eventually said that they couldn’t do anything and I’d have to go back to the original store. I’ve been in contact with the store for the last few months and every time I call, my ticket is checked on and “has been passed along to the area or regional manager.” (Whoever is next in the chain of command). I am owed close to $400 and I’m told every time that they’re just waiting for confirmation to credit my account. It is absolutely ridiculous that nobody has the authority to make a simple change when I’ve been told that something was messed up on their end and this isn’t the only time they’ve seen this happen. I just want my money that’s owed to me and my bill to finally be correct. If I knew it was going to be this much of a hassle I would have just stayed with Verizon. Somebody with the power to fix this please contact me and take care of this. I’m sick of wasting money that I don’t have every month.
- August 2, 20205 out of 5I had a great experience today upgrading my phone! Tara and Nick took such good care of me and I left with everything I needed and more. I drove an hour just to visit this particular store and it was completely worth it!Response from AT&TAugust 22, 2020Thank you so much Holly!
- April 18, 20195 out of 5I love that store it's always very clean and everyone is always nice when I go in there