AT&T Store Springfield Springfield
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Springfield
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Springfield?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Springfield Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 14, 20205 out of 5The customer service was great! The representative Dante helped my dad and I upgrade our phones and cell phone plan!Response from AT&TSeptember 19, 2020Thank you so much, Maddy! Glad Dante could help! Enjoy your new phones!
- September 7, 20201 out of 5I just reported them to the Better Business Bureau for doing a bait and switch. Would have canceled the entire account, except it would have cost me $2,000KResponse from AT&TSeptember 8, 2020Hello Kathy K This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We're sorry we fell short of your expectations. Please feel free to reach out and speak with the manager to resolve this.
- August 19, 20205 out of 5I've been having trouble sending my father text messages. He wouldn't get the ones I sent him but I could get the ones he sent to me. It's been a problem for two years and nobody could figure it out. Even stopped in here twice with no solution. I stopped in today and Joelle figured out the problem and fixed it in five minutes. Apparently text messages have a spam folder, too. Who knew? Joelle did and she fixed it for me! Thank you Joelle!Response from AT&TAugust 22, 2020Thank you for visiting our store, Michael. We are glad that Joelle helped you and your father communicating again!
- May 12, 20201 out of 5I’m disgusted with the Customer Service at AT&T. We had a representative unknowingly put protection and insurance without our consent on our account twice. This employee was allowed to work and interact with customers while threatening to quit while the boss did nothing. She lied to my wife about pricing and this issue hasn’t been resolved in three months. We have called with each bill due to its inaccuracy ($75 more than we were quoted) and the staff can’t give intelligent or informative answers. Due to the hesitancy in their response, it shows there isn’t full transparency with this company. They also added a phone line we didn’t need to the account twice to increase the price. Later, we were told that removing it would cost $500 dollars against our account. For some reason, we couldn’t get the discounted rate we were promised. The representative “Jerry” told us you will see the amount in a few hours. A tactic that feels like he did just to get us off the phone. We checked almost 24 hours later and no change to our account and we are expected to pay the amount we called about yesterday. I recommend using another provider because this company can’t complete the simplest of tasks or hit a “Save” button. Good Luck!Response from AT&TMay 12, 2020Hello Justin This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- May 2, 20205 out of 5This store is so good. The staff has always greeted me at the door. All questions are answered for your understanding. They are upfront with you. Pleasant and courteous. Ive seen the manager Lauren helping the staff in areas that they may have questions on and she wiuld be able to help and they she would go to another staff to help them. I only go to this location for the staff is whom I feel comfortable with. Great jobResponse from AT&TMay 5, 2020Hi Toni T. We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.