AT&T Store Springfield Springfield
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
For our store experience, we're creating an environment that is flexible and comfortable for everyone by:
✓ Increasing store cleaning and sanitization protocols
✓ Adapting to social distancing guidance for inside store and curbside service
✓ Offering curbside services at select AT&T stores
✓ Providing additional touchless options
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy the new Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy an iPhone 11 Pro Max online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Springfield Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- May 12, 20201 out of 5I’m disgusted with the Customer Service at AT&T. We had a representative unknowingly put protection and insurance without our consent on our account twice. This employee was allowed to work and interact with customers while threatening to quit while the boss did nothing. She lied to my wife about pricing and this issue hasn’t been resolved in three months. We have called with each bill due to its inaccuracy ($75 more than we were quoted) and the staff can’t give intelligent or informative answers. Due to the hesitancy in their response, it shows there isn’t full transparency with this company. They also added a phone line we didn’t need to the account twice to increase the price. Later, we were told that removing it would cost $500 dollars against our account. For some reason, we couldn’t get the discounted rate we were promised. The representative “Jerry” told us you will see the amount in a few hours. A tactic that feels like he did just to get us off the phone. We checked almost 24 hours later and no change to our account and we are expected to pay the amount we called about yesterday. I recommend using another provider because this company can’t complete the simplest of tasks or hit a “Save” button. Good Luck!Response from AT&TMay 12, 2020Hello Justin This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- May 2, 20205 out of 5This store is so good. The staff has always greeted me at the door. All questions are answered for your understanding. They are upfront with you. Pleasant and courteous. Ive seen the manager Lauren helping the staff in areas that they may have questions on and she wiuld be able to help and they she would go to another staff to help them. I only go to this location for the staff is whom I feel comfortable with. Great jobResponse from AT&TMay 5, 2020Hi Toni T. We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- February 11, 20201 out of 5If I could give a ZERO, I would. I have never received good customer service in this store. I was reluctant to even stop today, but remained hopeful. I just needed to buy a new phone. How complicated would that be? Simply stated: you CANNOT walk into this store without anticipating a scam of some kind. Today, it was just a small charge to activate a phone I wasn't activating yet. So they are charging $10 to go into their store and make a purchase. Lost my business forever. The next AT&T mistake will be it for me.Response from AT&TFebruary 17, 2020Hi! This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- December 16, 20191 out of 5Only giving one star because there is no option for zero. We were never greeted, sat for over a half hour waiting and when another customer came in the manager went over and asked them what kind of help they needed. Terrible customer service.Response from AT&TMay 12, 2020Hi Tami. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- December 14, 20191 out of 5DO NOT GO TO THIS STORE!! They misrepresent their deals. I was told getting Direct TV would reduce my bill by $60 WITH an upgrade of phone to iPhone 11 (which seemed to good to be true & I questioned it several times). Dan Young (manager) was present and HEARD what I was being told and decided not to clarify the plan. Now I have Direct TV (which is crap & is being cancelled), AND had to get a new plan which increased my bill because I upgraded my phone. When I went back to the store and spoke with him, he passed me off onto the salesperson I worked with, then hid in the back the entire time I was there. I was told he would take care of it, and SURPRISE I heard nothing!!! I FINALLY was able to take care of it after over an hour on the phone with Customer Service. All agents I have spoken with on the phone (3) over the past few days told me the plan was 100% misrepresented and I should file a complaint against the manager, which will be done today! IF that's not bad enough, the salesperson didn't originally enter the plan correctly and ADDED the plan without deleting the other so my bill DOUBLED. Awful customer service all around, save yourself the time and energy and go to another location!!