AT&T Store Springfield Baltimore Pike
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Springfield
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Springfield?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Springfield Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 22, 20201 out of 5I had an appointment; it was meaningless. As I waited, people kept coming in until there were 18 people packed into the tiny store. Unsafe. I left.
- June 8, 20205 out of 5Miriah Was wonderful .. very smart and helpfulResponse from AT&TJune 22, 2020Thank you Andrew!
- May 17, 20205 out of 5Great Custom Service! Would highly recommend! Miriah was friendly and knowledgeableResponse from AT&TJune 2, 2020Thank you for your kind note. We're always happy to help!
- February 28, 20201 out of 5My mother had an issue with her iPhone 2 days ago and it was handle by costumer service. We went out to this AT&T store and had to wait over 30 minutes. We finally got wanted on and we questioned about the phone being reported stolen at 4:49 p.m. He told us he don’t know if it’s eastern time and that it was reported between the time 5-6:30 p.m. We asking about 4:49, but he told us it wasn’t, but when we pressed it then he slipped up and said 4:49. He was trying to play us crazy and told us that nobody from the store did it. Our answer was resolved when we called AT&T costumer servicei in the parking lot.Response from AT&TMay 12, 2020Hello Maetekka, L This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- February 13, 20205 out of 5Absolutely Phenomenal Customer services by Jeff! I was without a contract with a competitor provider and wanted to see my options outside of them. Jeff not only went above and beyond expectations but also was as personal as he was professional! It was a pleasure meeting and being able to have him as a sales expert!Response from AT&TFebruary 17, 2020Thank you so much John! You are always welcome here!