AT&T Store Willow Grove Willow Grove Mall
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Willow Grove
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Willow Grove?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Willow Grove Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers and chargers to keep you powered up. We have adult and kids headphones and headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 22, 20201 out of 5DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS STORE!!! Worst phone purchase experience! After buying $3000 worth of phones and supposed to get a $700 trade in, we have been going around in circles regarding the trade in. No one knows their info. After being told to wait for the trade in shipping box to arrive at our house we find out that they never even put in an online trade in request! This is after we went to the store twice asking about how we were supposed to give our phones for a trade in. Called the store about 10 times today and no one answers the phone. The employees obviously do not know their information and provide the worst customer experience.Response from AT&TDecember 29, 2020Hi Jess, This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We want to resolve your existing issue. Please come back to the store and ask for a manager to help with the trade in.
- July 3, 20201 out of 5Went into this store today for a phone and asked the manager if he would mind wearing his mask properly (he only used it over his mouth). He refused. When we complained (keep in mind this was the store's manager), he threw us out of the store! He's not only putting himself in danger, but he's endangering every customer who walks in. I haven't seen this kind of reckless behavior in a so-called professional place of business since the lockdown started. Do all AT&T stores eject customers who don't care to gamble with their lives?
- March 4, 20194 out of 5Staff wasnt very attentive and i felt like i was invisible.
- February 1, 20195 out of 5The store manager and staff where very professional and informative
- December 5, 20181 out of 5I walked into the store to purchase an Iphone and the store rep mentioned I qualified for a free phone since I got the directtv connection along with a new phone(another line). I was told I will start receiving credits after 3 months but till date I haven't received none and its been 7 months since I got the phone. I walked into the store literally 7 to 8 times to inquire about this issue, the manager assured me multiple times the issue will be resolved the next day but no result. Terrible experience and terrible treatment by AT&T for being a customer for more than 10 years. I highly recommend getting a written confirmation when you are told about these fancy offers.