AT&T Store Wyncote Cedarbrook Plaza
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Wyncote
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Wyncote?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Wyncote Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 25, 20201 out of 5Just tried to do an upgrade today. Online their system shows that they have 9 of the particular phone in stock that I want and they are telling me they don’t have any. This is a bold faced lie to my face when I’m able to make an online click to store order. I wouldn’t waste my time going here if you’re looking for customer service. If I could give less than a one I would. I don’t like be lied toResponse from AT&TDecember 19, 2020Hi Angela K. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the great experience you deserve.
- August 21, 20201 out of 5Purchased phone online for pickup.
Received a text “purchase is ready, ask for Ebony”.
I arrive at the store, asked for Ebony as instructed and was told to “sit, she’s busy right now”.
Ok, I’m waiting 10-15 minutes and notice, 3 employees chit chatting not assisting any customers.
So I asked them, “I’m here to pickup a purchase, can’t someone else help”.
The response was “you never said that”. Well, shouldn’t someone had asked me “is there something I can help you with”...
Ron assisted me, very polite, courteous. He asked if I would like to setup the phone, I replied, “no I’ll do it later”.
However, he failed to mention the old phone was being deactivated immediately. THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.
I called back to the store to complain about the lack of communication on Ron’s part and the Manager made a bunch of excuses. Bad customer service!!!Response from AT&TAugust 31, 2020Hi TC. We are sorry you were not helped immediately. Our goal is to provide a better experience in the future.
- May 29, 20205 out of 5Robbie provided excellent customer service after I changed my mind on my plan. The transition was seemingly easy and took less than 15 minutes. In a world where time is money for a business he kept it quick. I’ll will continue to use the Wyncote store for all my business needs! This store rocks!
- October 22, 20191 out of 5I really wish that you had a lower star! I arrived at the store at 7:05 to make a purchase. I was there for 10 minutes before what appeared to be a manager yell across the room to say that someone would help me shortly. After having waiting for over 40 minutes I asked someone about the device I wanted to which I was told the device was in stock but he was with a customer. The manager and another associate disappear into the back to not return. I stepped across the street to pick up something and returned at 8:05 and the store was locked with people in the store who were there when I initially arrived. I asked to speak to not only the “manager” but the gentleman who was kind enough to answer my question only to be told by the “guard” that there was no manager in the store. It seems rather odd to have 6 people in the store and no management. I find it very deplorable that I had to wait to make for so long only not to be able to make my purchase. I have been to several of your busier stores and have never had such poor service. This one is in the my neighborhood and I can assure you that I will NEVER go in this store again! It really made me rethink changing my carrier!
- July 3, 20191 out of 5This is the possibly the worst run store in the company. Rude, inattentive and disrespectful employees who are dressed unprofessionally are of no assistance. I went there to upgrade my phone and encountered two incredibly rude, disrespectful employees that felt my business wasn't worth their time. Their conduct and disrespect is inexcusable. This conduct needs to be posted to this site so that everyone can see how horribly the staff treats its customers.