AT&T Store Lincoln Lincoln Mall
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $10/mo plus a $150 reward card when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $500 in savings ($350 bill credit & $150 reward card) when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Lincoln Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- February 21, 20201 out of 5My 85 year old mother went into this store for help with her phone. It took 3 visits on 3 different days before she finally gave up and tried a different store. The male employee was belittling and dismissive with my mother every time. He would not help her transfer her contacts to a new phone but instead huffed and puffed that she needed to do it herself. Why has this employee not been fired if this is how he treats people.Response from AT&TFebruary 24, 2020Hello Kim We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- January 13, 20201 out of 5I have 6 phones on my plan. I went in to replace 1 phone. After getting home, received an e-mail stating I was now signed up for protection plans on all 6 of my phones. The clerk never once discussed protection plans with me and I DID NOT WANT THEM. I called AT&T to complain, but I'm ticked off enough to write a review too. Don't trust this store!Response from AT&TFebruary 21, 2020Hello Mike B We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. Our goal is to provide a better experience in the future.
- October 14, 20191 out of 5I just came from there to sign up for an international plan for a 10 day vacation to Italy and was told I had to buy a $10 a day plan or a 30 day plan for $60 BUT I had to get the 30 day for 2 MONTHS for $120, which made no sense! I called at&t and was told that was not true and a lovely woman named Margarita (sp?) Johnson helped me to get a $60 plan before the rate went to $70 in a few days. Now I’m very leary of what I’m being told in these free-standing stores.Response from AT&TNovember 21, 2019Hello Dale R. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- June 6, 20191 out of 5Have been an AT&T customer for about 5 years, lately my phone has been acting up and as I am not good with technology I went to a store for help. Through talking to others I was pretty sure I needed a factory reset but was afraid to do so without being positive all my pictures are saved to my SD card. Upon arriving at the store I was told as I thought that I would need to do a factory reset. I asked the employee that was "helping" me if he would be able to check if my photos were in fact saved to my phone. He refused and said he would instead tell me how to myself, ok..fine. I ask if he has something I can write instructions down on then because that would be something I needed to do because I know how I learn. No. He refused. I explained that I needed to write it down because I really am awful with electronics and having it in writing would help me with the process of learning he again told me "no that he has faith i can do it" All in all basically refusing help. I immediately called another location near by explained the situation and asked if they could help, they could not believe he refused help as he did and said this is absolutely something they should have helped with. I wish i had caught his name but i was in such disbelief over this awful "customer service"
- March 25, 20195 out of 5Excellent .... very knowledgeable and willing to meet all our needs