AT&T Store North Providence North Providence
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $10/mo plus a $150 reward card when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $500 in savings ($350 bill credit & $150 reward card) when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the North Providence Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 3, 20205 out of 5Employee on duty morning of January 2 2019 was very helpful and patient when answering my questions
- April 3, 20191 out of 5I have had my phone service with AT&T for 10 years and have never had a problem with customer service via over the phone or in person. Prior to the North Providence location opening, I primarily used the Smithfield, RI location as it was the closest to me. I have nothing but good things to say about the Smithfield store, however this review is about the North Providence store. The first time I went to purchase a new phone, the woman that sold me my IPhone 7 lied to me up and down to sell me the phone and what my monthly payments would be for the phone and shared data with my iPad every month. My payment plan is 6 months longer than what she told me, and the line for my iPad is more than double what she told me it would be every month. My second experience with this store was better since I was not lied to, I only went in to get a SIM card put in an old phone since my new phone broke. The two staff members were both very unfriendly (neither smiled or said hello, or goodbye). The man working looked very unprofessional and spoke as though he was in high school, his pants were worn much too low to the point where is under garments were completely visible. I will not be renewing my service with AT&T due to my experiences at this store. It was a good 10 years, but it’s not 2002 anymore where the only choices for good phone service are AT&T or Verizon. There are much for affordable choices for cell phone and mobile data use, the only reason I’ve stayed with AT&T for so long is because I valued the customer service, quality and professionalism. However, that seems as though it is a thing of the past for AT&T.
- February 4, 20195 out of 5The gentleman and lady who serviced me were knowledgeable, friendly,prompt and made my experience great, thank you AT&T
- July 24, 20185 out of 5Went great. Very helpful staff. Answered all my questions and gave me new suggestions
- June 19, 20185 out of 5The service I received was great! Got a second line for my high school graduate, he even went as far as to put the glass on the screen on for her! Excellent customer service!!