AT&T Store Burleson Burleson
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
130 NW John Jones Dr
, TX 76028
Request an Appointment
Apple iPhone 12
Buy the new iPhone 12 Pro from AT&T in Burleson. Learn how new and existing customers get the new iPhone 12 for $0 with trade-in.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Early Holiday Deals!
Visit AT&T’s Holiday Gift Guide for early deals on gifts for you and everyone on your list – all from the comfort and safety of your own home!
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Special offers and new phones for Burleson
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Burleson?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Burleson Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 18, 20201 out of 5I was trying to purchase a phone for my mother. I talked to a young man, do not know his name, he was more than cooperative as long as I was talking about buying a phone. I asked him to show me what the phone was, he said he would do it in just a minute. I asked him to show me how to do a few things he said he would show me in just a minute. Not once did he ever asked to convert the pictures and contacts over to the new phone. After he finally got the transaction done I asked him to help with the other things and he told me he would do it manually instead of switching it over like you can do. I asked him why he didn't just move the files over like everyone does and he said it wasn't able to do this anymore. Once the sale was made he had no desire to help or offer any assistance whatsoever. This is just about the worst way you can treat a customer.
- June 5, 20205 out of 5Suzanne was very knowledgeable and helpful! She helped me get a great deal on a new phone. Her customer service skills are amazing! Thank you Suzanne!
- May 24, 20201 out of 5Poorest customer service I have EVER experienced. When asked about purchasing a upgrade, the female representative did not know what she was talking about. I brought previous discussions with the online customer service, she was disengaged and wanted to challenge what I was asking, I also asked about AT&T pricing vs theirs to which responded “Okay sir” and hung up on me.
- May 18, 20201 out of 5Absolutely horrible experience. We ordered our phones online for store pickup. We were told the new phones would be setup and ready in 2 hours. 4 hours later we drove to store to see if they were ready. We pulled up to the store and saw someone inside the store walk to door, we were assuming with the curbside service that they were coming to greet us at our car. Actually what they were doing was locking the door! It was NOT closing time. I then called the local store to explain that we were there to pick up our phones. She told me, I haven't received any orders, you are probably at the wrong store. I asked if she could look up the order and she said No I dont have the ability to do that. We could see her through the window and she was definitely not busy. She said that she would "wave for me to come in" when she had a moment. We waited until 15 minutes before closing time and never got a wave. We left, empty handed.
The next day (today), I called and spoke with the manager. I explained what happened yesterday and that I wanted to come get our phones. After having to explain to him several times that these were in store pickup, not UPS delivery, not UPS store delivery, etc... and after hearing him call me "boss" a dozen times. He kept telling me that he couldn't look up my order #. I knew that he could, because I had called another store and they said that they did, in fact, have that capability. I then asked for his manager and he said that if I gave him my number that he would be happy to pass it on to his manager. He eventually hung up on me!!
I then contacted another store and I had them cancel my original order and I placed a new order through the new store. No issues. If you are in the Burleson area, I recommend not wasting your time at this location.
Thanks for nothing, Boss!!
- January 7, 20205 out of 5Austin young had great costumer service and was very knowledgeable about the products at&t sells, great salesman!
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.