AT&T Store Burleson Burleson Crossing
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Burleson
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Burleson?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Burleson Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 26, 20205 out of 5YouTube.com
- April 26, 20201 out of 5Sorry service no stars!
Was told to recycle dvr and then was charged for it!
Well I appreciated the response however you have done nothing about charges. You also are triple yes triple billing my sons phone bill! Courteous responses are good for nothing without ACTION!!!!!!!!!!!Response from AT&TApril 27, 2020Hello Darra mcwhorter We certainly want you to feel welcome in our store. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- March 14, 20201 out of 5This store has to be the WORST store in the AT&T market. I recently had a heart attack and sent my son to the store without me, and after waiting 1 hour they basically threw him out because i was not there????? I have had this account since 1998, and anytime my kuds needed to upgrade i was able to send them without having to be present they simply called me for account code. I cannot express my resentment over this and when i called AT&T i was told once more that they could contzct me.Response from AT&TSeptember 21, 2020Hello Karessa Holbert Your experience in our store matters to us. We want to resolve your existing issue. Please come back to the store and ask for a manager.
- January 25, 20205 out of 5Elder was the Best. I’ve been in the store several times and have to say it’s not always been the best experience. Elder helped me with my bill and got me hooked up with a new iPad. He had a lot of patience and didn’t seem so rushed. Thank you Elder for your help!Response from AT&TJanuary 27, 2020Hello Diane N Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We hope to connect with you soon.
- December 28, 20195 out of 5My "Thank you and deep appreciation to Paulanna and Lynnell for their kind and assuring care and understanding concerning porting my business phone numbers from Oklahoma to Texas. The life of my business was in the balance. They treated me with respect and researched every option through to the end. I have a very sucessful 10 year old business in Oklahoma I must maintain and administrate over while in Texas.
I was an ATT customer in Oklahoma and plan on being an ATT customer at this location here in Burlison Texas because of their impeccable customer service."Response from AT&TJanuary 23, 2020Hi!
We know that first impressions are very important. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.