AT&T Store Denton Denton Store
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Denton
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. Plus save even more with eligible trade-in.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Denton?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Denton Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 21, 20205 out of 5Great customer serviceResponse from AT&TAugust 22, 2020Hello Christina Gonzalez,
It was a pleasure to visit with you while we got you your new device set up. If you have any question regarding your mobile or home entertainment services in the future, you know where to find us. I look forward to serving you in the future.
- August 21, 20205 out of 5Good service!Response from AT&TAugust 21, 2020Hello Mark,
Thank you for the great review!
- August 18, 20205 out of 5Drew was absolutely great!!! He solved every problem we had very quickly. So good to come in and get such excellent personal serviceResponse from AT&TAugust 19, 2020Hi Patricia H.
We are glad to hear that you were able to get your device issues resolved while visiting our store. We work hard to provide our friendly experts with the knowledge necessary to provide our customer with the right solutions for all occurrences. If we can further assist you in any way please come back and see us again.
- July 15, 20201 out of 5Awful!! I went in the store 7/14/20 because I had called at&t about an issue with my bill being over charged. They told me they couldn’t help me so I had to go in the store. I also received a phone call from at&t that day saying I owed a balance on my husbands old account. The lady on the phone ended up hanging up on me. So I went into the store with these issues. The woman that helped me was very nice. She told me that there was no balance on my husbands old account and that was not possible. Well today 7/15 my phone is shut off. Huge deal since I work from my phone. So I go into the store and they tell me they can’t do anything on store. I ask if I have a balance due and they tell me no and can’t tell me why my service is cut off. That I have to call the 1800 number to get it turned back on. Well I can’t call cause my phone is turned off!! I ask what I’m supposed to do and they tell me I can use the store phone but it will cut off after a few minutes cause they are just demos. I told them that’s not helpful to get hung up on in the middle of a conversation and ask for another solution. They say maybe use someone else’s phone. So I’m supposed to go on the street and ask a stranger to use their phone are you joking! They didn’t offer any help just stared at me even though I was speaking to them and had nothing to say. I’m beyond amazed at how horrible a company can be.Response from AT&TJuly 16, 2020Hello Bernadette Pierson, Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve.
- July 9, 20205 out of 5Sara was AMAZING. My dad and I had been receiving each other’s texts. We had spoken with 4 other people who were t able to fix our problem. Sara was able to fix it within 5 minutes. She is an asset to your store!!Response from AT&TJuly 10, 2020Hi Erin,
I am glad we were able to fix your issue. Please come see us anytime!