AT&T Store Denton Denton Store
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Denton
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Denton?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Denton Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 15, 20201 out of 5Awful!! I went in the store 7/14/20 because I had called at&t about an issue with my bill being over charged. They told me they couldn’t help me so I had to go in the store. I also received a phone call from at&t that day saying I owed a balance on my husbands old account. The lady on the phone ended up hanging up on me. So I went into the store with these issues. The woman that helped me was very nice. She told me that there was no balance on my husbands old account and that was not possible. Well today 7/15 my phone is shut off. Huge deal since I work from my phone. So I go into the store and they tell me they can’t do anything on store. I ask if I have a balance due and they tell me no and can’t tell me why my service is cut off. That I have to call the 1800 number to get it turned back on. Well I can’t call cause my phone is turned off!! I ask what I’m supposed to do and they tell me I can use the store phone but it will cut off after a few minutes cause they are just demos. I told them that’s not helpful to get hung up on in the middle of a conversation and ask for another solution. They say maybe use someone else’s phone. So I’m supposed to go on the street and ask a stranger to use their phone are you joking! They didn’t offer any help just stared at me even though I was speaking to them and had nothing to say. I’m beyond amazed at how horrible a company can be.Response from AT&TJuly 16, 2020Hello Bernadette Pierson, Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve.
- July 9, 20205 out of 5Sara was AMAZING. My dad and I had been receiving each other’s texts. We had spoken with 4 other people who were t able to fix our problem. Sara was able to fix it within 5 minutes. She is an asset to your store!!Response from AT&TJuly 10, 2020Hi Erin,
I am glad we were able to fix your issue. Please come see us anytime!
- June 10, 20205 out of 5Superior customer service. Excellent Chris WomackResponse from AT&TJune 12, 2020Hello John,
Chris is a Veteran and we will definitely let him know that he did a great Job! Thank you!
- May 8, 20205 out of 5Had an awesome experience. Welcomed me in within safety limits and provided me no pressure, very helpful experience while I figured out my child’s first phone experience! Would definitely recommend.Response from AT&TMay 11, 2020Hi Summer,
We are thrilled that you had a great experience with us! We are certainly doing our best to make our customers feel safe and welcome to our store. We look forward to seeing you for all of your wireless needs in the future!
- March 23, 20205 out of 5I just had Phone conversation with Daniel. Even with the extremely hectic times right noe, He took time to check stock for a particular Phone, then gave Me advice I needed to purchase on line, activate and pick up in Store. 5 Stars for Daniel.Response from AT&TMarch 24, 2020Mary,
Thank you for the kind words, we are here for the community during these hard times. I am glad we could still get you what you needed to stay connected.