AT&T Store Euless Glade Parks
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $15/mo. when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $350 in bill credit when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Euless Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- May 22, 20201 out of 5I am extremely dissatisfied with the customer service I received today after visiting this AT&T location. Upon my arrival, there were two employees sitting in the back on their phones watching shows, no one greeted me coming into the store or acknowledged my presence( GLASS FRONT STORE). After walking halfway through an EMPTY store with no other customers, one of the employees, walked to the back after she noticed I walked in. I felt very disrespected and unvalued especially because immediately after another woman came in and she, the same employee, CAME OUT AND GREETED THAT CUSTOMER, but still ignored my presence.
- April 30, 20201 out of 5this store is a Joke, and the so called manager Madison is an idiot and a liar.she has NO business being an employee for McDonalds much less being a so called manager for att. i don't think she could get do you want frys with that right. she is like the wicked witch with her flying monkeys. she took a 91 year old widow and messed her account up so bad they are charging her for calls coming in and going out just like a pay phone and her bill is over $1,000.00 and she just tells us it is not her fault but yet she is the one who created her account. this has been going on for over 3 months and it is the same every billing cycle. i have gone to this store over 6 times to get this fixed. each time i get another idiot who messes it up more each time because madison is either not there or in a meeting??? yeah right she is a coward. i went back to try and straighten it out one more time and she didn't have the guts to face us. I asked for her boss and was told we don't have to tell you that this. I called the police to the euless office to prove they were the hostile party. Of course they can't do anything but it was principle. DO NOT EVER GO TO THIS STORE OR BUY OR USE ATT IN ANY WAY THEY ARE CROOKS
- February 15, 20201 out of 5Absolutely horrible! This store has incompetent workers. Started the process to become customers 2 weeks ago. The process was disrupted due to fraud on my debt card. After discussing it over with my husband we decided to go back to tmobile from sprint. Since AT&T started a port in we were unable to go back to tmobile although we do not have service with them our numbers were in limbo due to AT&T’s mishap. My husband returned to the store a week ago to rectify the issue, but they said they could not fix it that day. After, being out of town for a week, he returned today to see where they were in the process of releasing our numbers and not charging us for equipment that we do not have. The agents in the store were not to willing to help my husband and the store manager called the police on my husband saying that he was raising his voice. The issue is still unresolved and because of this store we can not take our numbers that we’ve had for over 10 years and are being charged for equipment that we do not have. Horrible service, racial profiling, and utmost disrespect for an issue that was caused by this store’s agents.
- February 9, 20201 out of 5Horrible, horrible customer service. I was promised a lower bill, upgrade on new phones, offered a great promotion by the store manager Chris. My first bill after this "great promotion" was over $700. Now my phone bill is still over $100 more than my original bill before I was given this "great promotion". Everything I was promised by the story manager Chris has not come true. He never disclosed $80.00 worth of charges that are now on my bill. I have tried going back to the store and they kept blowing me off saying "let us look into it and we will call you back". I get nothing. I have tried calling their 1800 customer service number. All I get from them is, "there is nothing we can do, you need to go back to the store." I was lied to, tricked, and now cheated by this manager. I made the mistake thinking their "great promotion" was indeed great. I believed them and unfortunately it was not.
- February 4, 20205 out of 5Great personality and great customer service