AT&T Store Euless Glade Parks
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
2721 State Hwy 121
, TX 76039
USWe are located near Rosa's Caf¿ and next to SuperCuts.
Request an Appointment
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Special offers and new phones for Euless
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Euless?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Euless Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 21, 20201 out of 5Extremely poor experience. I worked with Gabe and spent over 9 hours in the store (over the course of three visits) as well as an additional 2.5 hours (and counting) on the phone with customer service attempting to untangle the mess of a plan they signed me up for without my consent.
Please be sure to get anything this store tells to you in writing, as, in my experience, they have tried wriggling out of agreements and signing my wife and me up for stuff we did not agree to.
On the plus side, AT&T's customer service so far has been great, just the fact that it has gotten to this point as been very disappointing.
- December 14, 20201 out of 5RIDICULOUS. I went around 3:30 yesterday and I wish i would have asked the employees name. I've been getting messages that say "No Sim Card Detected" You can't call out. You can't receive phone calls. You can't text or receive. He was so quick to say "I can't help you" that we didn't even have a chance to sit down. After waiting to see someone...he looked at my phone and said" You need to go to Apple. I can't help you" I think the entire exchange was about 30 seconds. This morning I went to AT&T in Lewisville. "Rob" took the time to listen. Sit down with me and actually "Look" at my phone. Changed out my SIM card for Free and there ya have it! Been working golden since this morning! As he said "That employee must be one lazy employee" Yep....I agree.
- December 5, 20205 out of 5CHEERS TO EXCELLENT EMPLOYEE, GABE!!!!!
I’m a Dallas resident but from IL. I made the switch from Verizon to At&T after Verizon failed me while out of the country recently and my colleague’s phone worked seamlessly from AT&T. I did the switch IL while on holiday and made a family plan to add my little Brother’s. Made the appt for 1PM, but due to the blue state and more lock down only two employees were working with a HUGE BACK UP of people in line. I was able to add my family to my plan, though they were already ATT customers. I was still under Verizon but I opted to keep my number. This is where it became ROCKET SCIENCE. In order to not have to spend an additional hour at the IL ATT location, I was told it was easier to activate my line under a new number and then do the port with old number in Dallas when I arrived, as TX is less locked down with more employees working.
I tried stores in Dallas and Irving, all to be placed on a long wait list to accomplish something very simple (my line was already active, just needed to simply port my old phone number)
My last try was at a Euless, TX location and at this point I’m extremely frustrated and have nothing nice to say about how ATT manages appointments in store. Gabe was calm and collect and resolved my issue within less than TEN MINUTES!
I literally spent hours and drove from IL to TX frustrated, regretting my decision to switch carriers due to the long waits just to do something SIMPLE!
Gabe is a true star and handled me with professionalism to it’s finest. Thank you so much!Response from AT&TDecember 8, 2020Hello Libby Ponder We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. Gabe seems to have been able to provide that. We look forward to working with you again!
- May 22, 20201 out of 5I am extremely dissatisfied with the customer service I received today after visiting this AT&T location. Upon my arrival, there were two employees sitting in the back on their phones watching shows, no one greeted me coming into the store or acknowledged my presence( GLASS FRONT STORE). After walking halfway through an EMPTY store with no other customers, one of the employees, walked to the back after she noticed I walked in. I felt very disrespected and unvalued especially because immediately after another woman came in and she, the same employee, CAME OUT AND GREETED THAT CUSTOMER, but still ignored my presence.
- April 30, 20201 out of 5this store is a Joke, and the so called manager Madison is an idiot and a liar.she has NO business being an employee for McDonalds much less being a so called manager for att. i don't think she could get do you want frys with that right. she is like the wicked witch with her flying monkeys. she took a 91 year old widow and messed her account up so bad they are charging her for calls coming in and going out just like a pay phone and her bill is over $1,000.00 and she just tells us it is not her fault but yet she is the one who created her account. this has been going on for over 3 months and it is the same every billing cycle. i have gone to this store over 6 times to get this fixed. each time i get another idiot who messes it up more each time because madison is either not there or in a meeting??? yeah right she is a coward. i went back to try and straighten it out one more time and she didn't have the guts to face us. I asked for her boss and was told we don't have to tell you that this. I called the police to the euless office to prove they were the hostile party. Of course they can't do anything but it was principle. DO NOT EVER GO TO THIS STORE OR BUY OR USE ATT IN ANY WAY THEY ARE CROOKS
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.