AT&T Store Euless Glade Parks
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
2721 State Hwy 121
, TX 76039
Request an Appointment
Apple iPhone 12
Learn how new and existing customers get the new iPhone 12 in Euless for $0 with trade-in.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro
Learn how new and existing customers get $800 off the new iPhone 12 Pro with trade-in.
Early Holiday Deals!
Visit AT&T’s Holiday Gift Guide for early deals on gifts for you and everyone on your list – all from the comfort and safety of your own home!
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Special offers and new phones for Euless
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. Plus save even more with eligible trade-in.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Euless?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Euless Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- May 22, 20201 out of 5I am extremely dissatisfied with the customer service I received today after visiting this AT&T location. Upon my arrival, there were two employees sitting in the back on their phones watching shows, no one greeted me coming into the store or acknowledged my presence( GLASS FRONT STORE). After walking halfway through an EMPTY store with no other customers, one of the employees, walked to the back after she noticed I walked in. I felt very disrespected and unvalued especially because immediately after another woman came in and she, the same employee, CAME OUT AND GREETED THAT CUSTOMER, but still ignored my presence.
- April 30, 20201 out of 5this store is a Joke, and the so called manager Madison is an idiot and a liar.she has NO business being an employee for McDonalds much less being a so called manager for att. i don't think she could get do you want frys with that right. she is like the wicked witch with her flying monkeys. she took a 91 year old widow and messed her account up so bad they are charging her for calls coming in and going out just like a pay phone and her bill is over $1,000.00 and she just tells us it is not her fault but yet she is the one who created her account. this has been going on for over 3 months and it is the same every billing cycle. i have gone to this store over 6 times to get this fixed. each time i get another idiot who messes it up more each time because madison is either not there or in a meeting??? yeah right she is a coward. i went back to try and straighten it out one more time and she didn't have the guts to face us. I asked for her boss and was told we don't have to tell you that this. I called the police to the euless office to prove they were the hostile party. Of course they can't do anything but it was principle. DO NOT EVER GO TO THIS STORE OR BUY OR USE ATT IN ANY WAY THEY ARE CROOKS
- February 15, 20201 out of 5Absolutely horrible! This store has incompetent workers. Started the process to become customers 2 weeks ago. The process was disrupted due to fraud on my debt card. After discussing it over with my husband we decided to go back to tmobile from sprint. Since AT&T started a port in we were unable to go back to tmobile although we do not have service with them our numbers were in limbo due to AT&T’s mishap. My husband returned to the store a week ago to rectify the issue, but they said they could not fix it that day. After, being out of town for a week, he returned today to see where they were in the process of releasing our numbers and not charging us for equipment that we do not have. The agents in the store were not to willing to help my husband and the store manager called the police on my husband saying that he was raising his voice. The issue is still unresolved and because of this store we can not take our numbers that we’ve had for over 10 years and are being charged for equipment that we do not have. Horrible service, racial profiling, and utmost disrespect for an issue that was caused by this store’s agents.
- February 9, 20201 out of 5Horrible, horrible customer service. I was promised a lower bill, upgrade on new phones, offered a great promotion by the store manager Chris. My first bill after this "great promotion" was over $700. Now my phone bill is still over $100 more than my original bill before I was given this "great promotion". Everything I was promised by the story manager Chris has not come true. He never disclosed $80.00 worth of charges that are now on my bill. I have tried going back to the store and they kept blowing me off saying "let us look into it and we will call you back". I get nothing. I have tried calling their 1800 customer service number. All I get from them is, "there is nothing we can do, you need to go back to the store." I was lied to, tricked, and now cheated by this manager. I made the mistake thinking their "great promotion" was indeed great. I believed them and unfortunately it was not.
- February 4, 20205 out of 5Great personality and great customer service
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.