AT&T Store Grapevine Towers of Grapevine
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Grapevine
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Grapevine?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Grapevine Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 3, 20201 out of 5I understand that being safe with Covid is necessary and warranted. The restrictions of this store make it impossible to shop for a new phone. After waiting for 20 minutes a representative advised my husband and I could not go into the store together and there would be no touching or demo of the phone we were interested in purchasing. I understand not wanting people to touch the phones but have the AT&T personnel demo the phone so one can at least see the features. The way the store is operating currently there is no need for "In Store Shopping".Response from AT&TJuly 3, 2020Hi Roxanne. I apologize if you were not advised of the one to one when you were first greeted. With the increase in Covid cases, we have to take steps to protect our guests and our employees. Minimizing the exposure to our team and other guests is critical. I will talk with my team about guests touching the phones. We try to minimize what you touch in the store but you are still allowed to hold the phones. We sanitize them after someone has touched them as well as the station that you are being helped at. I will be sure to review this with the team. I would like to invite you back and have you ask for one of the managers so you can have the opportunity to check out the phone that you are interested in.
- June 8, 20205 out of 5Caleb helped us with phone upgrades and was very informative and helpful.
Professional and knowledgable and we appreciated his serviceResponse from AT&TJune 9, 2020Hi Debbie! I am so glad to hear that Caleb was able to help you with your upgrades. I strive to assure that my team has the knowledge to be able to answer all of your questions and your review confirms that Caleb is on point. Please feel free to come back and see Caleb with any questions that you may have. Thank you for coming in and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.
- March 19, 20201 out of 5This is the worst AT&T store around. The reps are rude and make fun of Used Car Salesman profession. I will contact the BBB and AT&T corporate for the treatment I received.Response from AT&TApril 22, 2020David, Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better. Please feel free to reach out to me at 303-396-5006 so we can discuss this. Thank you.
- March 10, 20201 out of 5I went to get a new line/phone for my existing account. The shortish, roundish lady asked for my driver's license, and because it was expired, ended the conversation right there. All of my (and my wife's) information was available to her, and I had multiple forms of other identification. The fact that my license is expired means I can't legally operate a motor vehicle. It doesn't have anything to do with buying a phone. I went to another AT&T location and had no problem whatsoever. Regarding your response: the security of my personal information has absolutely nothing to do with whether my DRIVER'S LICENSE is current or not. Passwords and other account protection does that. Again, the other store had NO PROBLEM whatsoever.Response from AT&TMarch 14, 2020Scott, We take the security of your account seriously. We do everything we can to assure that your personal information remains secure. If you have any issues next time you come in, please ask for me (Rick) and I will see what I can do to get you taken care of while maintaining that high level of protection on your account.
- January 25, 20205 out of 5This is the ONLY AT&T store I will go to. Every time I walk into this store it’s like a fun reunion. All the representatives are friendly, helpful and most importantly, knowledgeable about the products, and services.
This review is for Caleb and Rick. Hands down the best experience so far has been with both of them. My husband and I stop by to ask questions about trading in phones and setting up two iPads. Caleb was great at breaking down all our questions and gave us many options to fit our needs. We purchased one iPad that night and returned the next day for the second. The second visit we worked with Rick again and met Linda, a super sweet lady! My husband and I decided on also purchasing AirPods and screen protectors. Unfortunately the store was out of stock. Rick literally went above and beyond to call other stores and went to pick them up so that the items would be ready for us the very next day. This morning my husband and I went back to the store to complete our purchases. Yes we returned three days in a row and all I will say it was so worth it and so much fun!! Again Caleb worked his magic to give me many possible payment options to fit our needs. Rick kept his word and had the items we wanted that very next day. Caleb and Rick not only took the time to answer our questions but they had real conversations and even joked around as if we have known each other for years. In my experience this is the only store where I have felt like I am more then just a “paying customer”.
Thank you, Rick and Caleb for taking the time and going the extra mile for us. Representatives like you both is one of the top reasons I have have been a loyal AT&T customer for over 10 years!!Response from AT&TJanuary 26, 2020Erica, Hearing that we are your ONLY AT&T store says a lot. It makes me proud that we are doing things the right way to build loyal guests. My goal is to make coming in like visiting family vs a time consuming necessity. Caleb and Linda are some of the best at making sure that our guest’s feel like they matter. Staying with a company for 10 years says a lot in this day and age, where there are multiple other providers that you could go with. You two were a blast to work with and thank you for being a loyal guest. I look forward to seeing you two again soon to get that Apple watch!