AT&T Store New Caney Porter Valley Ranch
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for New Caney
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in New Caney?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the New Caney Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- October 10, 20205 out of 5My experience in this store was phenomenal. Tony and Aaron were why I chose AT&T. They were able to get me deals that I couldn't even find online. They were not there just to sell, they were there to help. They helped me save a lot of money and they were very professional. I was able to get 5 new phones and home internet for a fraction of the price of the other companies. I shopped around and they were the best ones. I highly encourage anyone that needs any service because Tony and Aaron will help you.Response from AT&TOctober 10, 2020Hi Jonathan Serrano. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers! Thank you for the amazing feedback, we hope to see you again!
- September 28, 20205 out of 5This is the best AT&T store in Tx. Maria has been more help than anyone I have met with AT&T, she knows her stuff and was great and a ton of help. Aaron the store manger is great to and they both go out of there way to help there customer. Thank y’all so much. If you need phone service go see Maria...Response from AT&TSeptember 30, 2020Hello Chris. Thank you for the amazing feedback and review. We are happy that you had a wonderful experience in our store. Come back and visit soon!
- January 19, 20201 out of 5Store website and hours on the door say they open at 10am on sundays. We Showed up at 1030am sunday, doors were locked, lights were on. Waited until 11am. 2 workers walked up , unlocked door and never spoke or acknowledged that we were standing there. Workers went in and locked the door back. Finally about 10 after 11 they unlocked the door. So point of the store , they don't open at 10 or 11 on Sunday.... they appearly open when they get there.
- October 28, 20195 out of 5Peggy LaFont assisted with adding an I pad. Great customer service, we always refer her to our friends. Thank you MikeResponse from AT&TOctober 29, 2019Hello Mike Richard! Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience.
- October 2, 20192 out of 5No good service, everytime I go in to this location they tell me I can't make payments there and they make you wait long periods before your helped.Response from AT&TOctober 11, 2019Hello Helen B. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.