AT&T Store Spring Rayford Road
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $15/mo. when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $350 in bill credit when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Spring Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- May 29, 20201 out of 5Awful store. i would give it a rating of 0. The store manager Shamin Jamal, lied to me and quoted a monthly charge at time of sale of $135.00 per month with a 30 month service contract,but the AT&T bill came to be 4 times as high. I am retired on a social security income and cannot pay $560 a month for two mobile phone lines. I Have visited the store many times to fix the problem to no avail. I have elevated the issue to AT&T and to the Houston headquarters of Prime Communications and I'm currently waiting for resolution.
- March 11, 20201 out of 5Manager does not help you! Messed up my bill adding new cheaper plan.
- March 11, 20201 out of 5Purchased two iPhone XR’s with special deal at this location. Brought one back within 14 day time allowance for returns. Wasn’t credited to my account and they got me to change my family plan. Ended up putting my son on his own plan. Which I did not authorize. Called AT&T. They said mgr at store would have to fix. I go to store. Mgr kept putting me off on sales associate. She tried to help but only mgr was allowed to fix mistake. She said she was leaving and I could come back in two days. All the while never speaking to me. Sahara I think her name is. Super rude. I got AT&T loyalty dept to fix my $600!!!! Bill finally. This place is terrible. They screwed up my whole bill. Never again!!!!!! And no their phones ARE NOT FREE like Sterling kept shouting in the store!!!
- November 6, 20185 out of 5Knowledgeable staff and great advice. I ended up with a new Samsung S9+ that is most enjoyable to own.
- September 30, 20185 out of 5Great. Knowledgeable. Helpful. Patient with one of the older generation.