AT&T Store South Burlington University Mall
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
155 Dorset St
, VT 05403
Request an Appointment
Apple iPhone 12
Buy the new iPhone 12 Pro from AT&T in South Burlington. Learn how new and existing customers get the new iPhone 12 for $0 with trade-in.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Early Holiday Deals!
Visit AT&T’s Holiday Gift Guide for early deals on gifts for you and everyone on your list – all from the comfort and safety of your own home!
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Special offers and new phones for South Burlington
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in South Burlington?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the South Burlington Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- October 19, 20205 out of 5I sent my son into the UMall store to confirm the details of an on line order. Dan (the manager) and Trey (the rep) were helpful, efficient and thorough. I was on by phone and they were able to answer and confirm the details of the order. The on-line website is vague as to details so to have someone that can confirm is important. Thank you for your help!
- October 9, 20205 out of 5Mall management changed what a great experience!
- September 24, 20201 out of 5Buyer beware in this store. I upgraded my phone, and was fraudulently told I needed to add another line to get the reduced price offer that I found online (when I got back home and looked at the offer, no new line is required). I made it very clear that I did not want another line. I was also told I would get the phone in 2-3 days, but the order says more like 3 weeks. Nice salesperson, but she made fraudulent claims twice (that I know of) to close the sale.
- April 27, 20193 out of 5I always go to the University Mall location the staff at that location is always amazing and friendly! My last visit I was trying to buy a cheap phone and they where out of it so they sent me up the street to there other location. I went there and they had a long wait which I understand but even after a rep called us over he 1st was all focused on us telling us about different plans and as soon as we said we where just purchasing the cheapest go phone we could get his total demeaner changed like we where a nussiance and waste of time and was just extremely rude and was more into eavesdropping and butting into another reps conversation with their client then he was helping us to the point where he had screwed up setup and had to start over. I just think that store needs to take a course in customer service!
- February 11, 20194 out of 5Everything went fine until they tried to transfer the data from my wife’s old phone to her new one. Internet was so slow, we spent two hours waiting and it barely did anything.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.