AT&T Store Seattle Northgate Mall
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Seattle
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Seattle?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Seattle Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 25, 20205 out of 5Amazing customer service from Mike at Northgate ATT Store. He calmly and patiently helped my 87yo mother with her new phone including important contact numbers, display and instructions. She lives alone and is not internet saavy with failing eyesight. She also retains a strong accent and was so overwhelmed by the thought of a new phone she wept in her car when talking to me that Mike’s personal super-kind assistance helped her.Response from AT&TSeptember 25, 2020Hello Rita W.
Thank you for reaching out. Your experience in our store matters to us. I'm so happy that Mike was able to resolve all of your mothers concerns. Please let her know to visit us anytime with any questions or concerns.
- May 20, 20205 out of 5Unknowingly I had changed a setting so my display was dark but I couldn't get back to the setting. Went to the store and Rafael was wonderful. He knew the problem immediately and didn't make this over 65 woman feel like a fool. Though I love the store, the AT&T website to set up an appointment was useless.Response from AT&TMay 21, 2020Hi Sara B..
We too agree that Rafael is wonderful. We strive to give exceptional service with every visit. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to your next visit.
- March 4, 20195 out of 5Scott helped me change plans and add Apple Watch very competent friendly and helpful
- February 27, 20191 out of 5My phone broke so I needed a new one right away. Fernando wouldn't just sell me a plain phone as had been done twice before. He sent me to a near by competitor which he said he used to work for) for an unlocked phone. AT&T is my carrier so I don't need an unlocked phone but he made it seem like it would be better value and easier. The other store's salesman showed me some phones that did not seem cheaper at than what the att website indicated should be available in the store. I went back to AT&T store and Fernando then 'found out' he could just sell me a phone but only an alcatel, and, here's the real reason for the review, he was rude and brusque setting up the new phone (which I had to insist upon). If Fernando is that new that he didn't know something basic, why was he serving me alone? And was he rude and condescending because he wasn't going to make much commission?--that's a mark of character
- February 20, 20191 out of 5Had a problem that I attempted to resolve in store, but they had no way to solve other then changing my plan. Called support and they were able to point to what needed to be done in-store, so we returned and they again weren't able to help so it took yet another call to support to resolve.