There are several reasons why a debit card payment may not process. If you feel there are available funds in your bank account, your payment may not have processed because your bank does not participate in Pinless Debit Bill Payments. (Pinless Debit Bill Payment transactions are processed using your bank's ATM networks.)
A debit card payment can also be made as a credit transaction. If you are using a stored payment method, you will need to do the following:
- Sign in with your User ID and Password.
- Once signed in, select view profile from the Top Nav Profile at the top of the page.
- Select Billing and Payment options.
- Select Manage payment activity & options.
- Make sure that the Debit Card Transaction box is unchecked in the stored payment methods.
- Save the payment method.
- Resubmit the payment.
If the payment does not process a second time, you will need to contact your financial institution.