Lost device or voluntary suspension
- Go to your myAT&T account overview. Sign in, if asked.
- Scroll to My devices and select the device you want to unsuspend.
- Select Manage device & features and then See device options, if prompted.
- Choose Reactivate.
- Follow the prompts to reactivate the service on your device.
Stolen phone or device
- If the suspended device is also blocked, the person whose name is on the bill needs to contact us to remove the block.
- If you’re outside the AT&T network, it may take up to 24 hours for the device to be unblocked.
When reactivating a service upon return to the U.S., you’ll have to choose from currently available plans and features.
- We can only re-add unlimited data plans that were removed at the time of cancellation.
- If you had device protection before suspending your service, it will be re-added when you reactivate.
|Email||Submit cancel or hold requests and copies of deployment orders to AT&T Business:|
- Include Military Cancellation or Military Restoral in the subject line.
- Documents over 2MB must be compressed in a ZIP file before being attached to the email.
FYI: Long Distance charges may apply
221 Venture Way
Lafayette, LA 70507 USA
Hospitalization or incarceration
If you had device protection before suspending your service, it will be re-added when you reactivate service.
Learn how to make a payment and restore service
if your service was suspended due to non-payment.