AT&T Store Alabaster Alabaster
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
For our store experience, we're creating an environment that is flexible and comfortable for everyone by:
✓ Increasing store cleaning and sanitization protocols
✓ Adapting to social distancing guidance for inside store and curbside service
✓ Offering curbside services at select AT&T stores
✓ Providing additional touchless options
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy the new Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy an iPhone 11 Pro Max online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Alabaster Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- March 12, 20194 out of 5Someone told me that Veterans could receive a discount on services with AT&T ( $15 off each AT&T internet and tv). I researched and found it was true. I Visited this store, was greeted promptly and didn’t have to wait long at all. The employee verified my husbands Veteran documentation and proceeded to apply that to our account. I also ported over my mobile phone to AT&T. This was done quickly as well (and I got a 25%off Veteran discount on it). The only thing I was dissatisfied with was the fact I was told that I could get a free iPhone 6 or I could get an iPhone 7 for $5 per month. I was then informed midway through porting that I could not take part in their special since Straight Talk was a part of AT&T. Unless I got a new number I couldn’t take advantage of the special. Very disappointing.
- February 27, 20191 out of 5I have tried to contact 4 different stores by phone and none of them answer. I have tried as soon as the store opens and in the evening.
- February 5, 20195 out of 5The young women who waited on me was very helpful with my tablet. Then told me of the phone special on a upgrade.i ended up getting 2 phones upgraded.
- December 4, 20181 out of 5Good luck trying to contact these folks over the phone. Called about fifteen times during the last 45 minutes and no one will pick up the phone. Sure, they might be busy. Most retail folks are able to multi task. Just have a simple question to ask. Now I have to get dressed, go out into the cold and drive to the local office. Just to sit and wait for my name to be called. Simply awful!
- November 16, 20181 out of 5Went into the store to ask about activating my new iPhone (a gift) and the employee took both iPhones (the older one too) and moved over to a corner as if the procedure was a secret. Finally he handed me both iPhones and said he couldn't get "all of your songs and some other features". I asked if I could have his card and he claimed not to have one. Then went out to his car and left. The other person there (the place was empty and surprisingly bare) was busy with another customer so I took the iPhone home but even though the old one was backed up, I was unable to coordinate my new iPhone 7 with the old iPhone