AT&T Store Birmingham State Farm Pkwy
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
For our store experience, we're creating an environment that is flexible and comfortable for everyone by:
✓ Increasing store cleaning and sanitization protocols
✓ Adapting to social distancing guidance for inside store and curbside service
✓ Offering curbside services at select AT&T stores
✓ Providing additional touchless options
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy the new Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy an iPhone 11 Pro Max online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Birmingham Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- March 18, 20205 out of 5Terry, Gerald, c.j. Lovely people. A difficult time for a European but I was treated with kindness and respect. Thank u.
- April 22, 20191 out of 5My mother and I visited the AT&T store to switch her service from post pay account to prepay. The reps ignored my mom and told her to call customer service for her problem after she refused to open a new line with a new number. They walked around us for at least 30 to 45 minutes while we struggled to resolve the matter on our own phones to the general customer line and pre-pay service line. Two different ATT phone reps said that the store reps should have handled the switch once we came into the store. At one point, the male in-store rep, Matthhew H., started acting obtuse and willfully ignorant of what my mother needed despite him being available directly and indirectly to hear us plainly state our objective while visiting the store. The other sales rep. willfully ignored our product questions with a smirk and air of pettiness and unprofessionalism. We were in the store over 90 minutes and both reps refused to even look up my moms mobile account in order to provide an in-store solution or contact internal support on my mother's behalf. Then they wanted to argue with me and double down in their ignorance and unprofessional behavior. Later after we left and went to the car, Matthew flipped me the bird. The level of disrespect and uncivil actions towards us was just OUTRAGEOUS! Store @ 202 State Farm Parkway, 35209. Thank God the phone reps tapped the entire interaction and apologized for their behavior in the store. However I have not heard back from the story's manager, area manager or regional director. I hope they take this matter seriously and review store videotape and the notes in the system from the customer service rep and his manager who could hear and tape the verbal interaction and pettiness of the store reps.
- March 29, 20191 out of 5My father bought a new IPhone XR and the representative didn’t help him with extracting his contacts from his old phone to the new phone. I will be contacting the regional or area manager to provide more details of this situation. It was very poor customer service at this location.
- March 16, 20191 out of 5I am forwarding this note as an expression of my grave dissatisfaction, disappointment, and frustration with my visit to the AT&T Home Entertainment Center at 220 State Farm Parkway, Ste 104 on Friday evening, March 15, 2019. It is my hope that this note will illuminate the lack of support for customers, the lengthy wait just to be properly addressed, and the blatant disregard for the value of the customer to your organization.I visited the location on State Farm Parkway on Friday evening to inquire about a matter. I sat patiently while others were being tended to. Of the two support people in the center, no one acknowledged my presence for almost 15 minutes. I felt insulted that no one at least gave notice that I would be addressed after the others that were being waited on. No looks in my direction – nothing. As far as I am concerned, this lack of orientation toward complete customer support greatly detracts from your brand, vilifies your core service values and leaves me wondering what type of training has been applied to that center, from management down through the support staff.I am asking that your organization please address these grave concerns in a timely manner with management at that facility and especially the male and female support personnel on duty at that time. My hope is that others do not have to endure the frustration I had to contend with on Friday evening and that notice does not become highly pervasive to others that service at this facility is awful.
- March 4, 20195 out of 5Terry was AUsome, he was very knowledgeable, he downloaded my important stuff and made it a fast experience. Thank you Terry