AT&T Store Vestavia Vestavia
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||1:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Vestavia
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Vestavia?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Vestavia Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 7, 20205 out of 5Jay and Bailey had excellent customer service. I will definitely be recommending people to come shop thereResponse from AT&TDecember 9, 2020Hello Ryanne C We do our best to equip our team to assist our customers. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers! We hope to connect with you soon.
- May 25, 20191 out of 5I went in this afternoon and there were three employees all helping customers. One employee told me it would just be a minute. After about 10 minutes another customer came in and was waiting. Another 5 minutes went by. During this 15 minutes the female employee who was helping a woman was waiting for the woman's phone to download the latest ios 12.3.1 update. Well that update takes about 20 minutes to download and install because I had already done it myself earlier in the day. They carried on a very nice conversation about the woman's grown children and everything else under the sun. Several times she glanced at me but never said a word. Zero acknowledgement. If she did have half a brain she would've helped me and the customer behind me and probably been through with us long before the IOS update was finished. Horrible service and I mean THE WORST! I finally just walked out of the store. I might add I've been a customer of ATT for well over a decade and have 6 phones on my plan along with DirecTV . Seriously going to look elsewhere after today.
- March 11, 20191 out of 5Went there to buy a car charger for my iphone. There were 3 employees, 2 of them working with other people. The 3rd one was working on his laptop. After a while he looked at me, asked what I wanted and continued to do what he was doing. After about 15 minutes standing there, I saw the same employee leave the store without a word to me. At this point I decided to leave as well, and nobody even bothered to say something. Maybe just a charger is not worth their attention.
- November 15, 20185 out of 5Great service and friendly atmosphere. Very helpful in upgrading my phone and trade in on old one .
- April 27, 20185 out of 5FABULUOUS calm knowledgable service in an emergency situation!