AT&T Store Hoover Hoover
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Hoover
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Hoover?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Hoover Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 13, 20215 out of 5I visited the Hoover AT&T store today. I was helped by Zoo (aka Brandon). He couldn’t have been more helpful or accommodating. He’s a definite plus to your store!
- December 16, 20205 out of 5Great service!Response from AT&TDecember 24, 2020Hi Ladarius, thanks for your positive rating.
- October 11, 20201 out of 5I have visited several AT&T locations. This location seems to let me down. I visited here today. There was 4 employees working. No one greeted me when I walked in. No one put me on a list to know when I came in. I was visiting this location to replace my broken iPad can and purchase new accessories. After waiting for an extended period of time I only swapped my case. I purchased accessories on Amazon. Had time to look and compare prices. I notice at least 2 customers leave because of the wait. When I arrived there was only 2 people ahead of me. When it was my turn, instead of the gentleman coming to assist me, he help another employee. I was very disappointed with this location again. After waiting over an hour I was told that they no longer sold this case and I had to contact the manufacturer.Response from AT&TOctober 14, 2020Hi Keith, This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Our goal is to provide a better experience in the future.
- June 28, 20202 out of 5They didn't have what I wanted. OK, no biggie, but the "kid" who waited on me was tatto'ed up, with black-out sunglasses (inside!) and couldn't keep his mask on. He acted like he just had two double shot expressos and a Red Bull...totally unprofessional. Is this the best help they can find?Response from AT&TJuly 1, 2020Hello Karl V, This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve.
- October 7, 20193 out of 5Would be great customer service if the manager didn't block the front parking spots for he's me toyota Camry...still bought a phone. Jonathon was great to deal with very informative about the product.