AT&T Store Chelsea Chelsea
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
16700 US Hwy 280
, AL 35043
Request an Appointment
Cyber Week Deals are Here!
Visit our Cyber Week page for a curated guide to deals on gifts for you and everyone on your list - all from the comfort and safety of your own home. Shop now! These deals end Friday!
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Special offers and new phones for Chelsea
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Chelsea?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the Chelsea Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 21, 20201 out of 5I am retiree from ATT/Bellsouth. I had just received my new iphone upgrade and called this store to get assistance in moving my data from my old phone and setting up my new phone (as I was told to do by the rep online when I purchased the phone). When I asked for help, I was quickly told that they would not help me. They said they could not help due to Covid19 restrictions. However, if I had bought the phone from this store, they would be able to help. This ticked me off a bit, since I knew that this would have never happened a few years ago when ATT actually believed in customer service. SO...I immediately called the Inverness store and was happily surprised. They immediately said come on in and we will help. Even though this meant an extra 30 mile drive, I finally got my phone set up. Thank you Inverness store....Work on your customer service Chelsea store!
- May 16, 20205 out of 5Great and professional service
- December 28, 20191 out of 5Only giving 1 star so I can leave a review. When my daughter and I arrived, the woman who helped us was very helpful and answered all of our questions. She left, and another associate took over. His name per receipt, was Brian Thompson. I left and left my daughter to finish setting up her new phone ( which I was charged for accessories, and cases that I didn’t want). When I called back to remind my daughter to ask about her sister’s phone, my daughter and her friends stated that Mr. Thompson held his head down and said,”FU@€!” My daughter said he was rude. Needless to say, we will go back to the Inverness store from now on! I have attempted to speak to the manager. This behavior is unacceptable!
- July 10, 20191 out of 5Having difficulty getting refund for a never used AT&T plan assigned to a defective mobile device purchased elsewhere
- April 12, 20191 out of 5I went to the store, I just needed the chip on my cell phone to be changed, they were assisting another customer, however i never was welcomed or i least told to wait for a moment, they knew I was there and it was like nobody’s, i did not get the chance to get they’re names but it was a lady with glasses and a senior citizen behind the stand, it was two people working there, and one customer, and nobody even ask me what do i need or even welcome. I had to leave and it was like nothing to them, I mean i least a little respect to customers. I had to go to another store
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.