AT&T Store Birmingham Summit Boulevard
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 8:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Birmingham
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Birmingham?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Birmingham Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 24, 20205 out of 5You will not find better service than I received from at&t employee KeShawn @ The Summit location. Second to none! I’ve had service with C-Spire for as long as I can remember. C-Spire does not have a tower in this area leaving me with poor service. I reached out to Verizon and matched their plan with at&t. Verizon could not compete with what at&t offered.
When I arrived at this location, I was met by KeShawn. The gentlemen patiently answered ALL of my questions/concerns and gladly helped me select a plan that best fit my family. I’m indebted to KeShawn. You can’t make an employee care this much about serving a new customer. Thank you, sir!
- July 14, 20201 out of 5I visited your store with my son to buy a cell phone a little more than a week ago. At the same time, we purchased a case for the new phone. For some reason, the man who sold us the phone and case neglected to mention that the case would not fit the phone.
I went to your store this morning (7/14/20) to return the case. I was there when the store opened along with approximately 4 other people. Despite there being three employees there, only one employee helped anyone. The other two appeared to be wandering around or out of sight. The person helping was pleasant, but after 30 minutes she was still helping the first person, chatting with her about personal things, showing no urgency to get to the other people in line. I left without getting assistance because I needed to go to work. Now I'll have to go back and wait in line again. I routinely get excellent service when I contact AT&T by phone. I'm surprised and disappointed that customer service is not prioritized at your store.
- June 14, 20205 out of 5AT&T representative, Alex recently assisted my wife and I with our phone service and our home services [TV & Internet]. She is well informed and personally did the difficult activities for us. We are fully satisfied with AT&T and Alex.
- May 4, 20205 out of 5I went to At&t store at Summit Birmingham AL and Stacy helped me with every and many problems I was having with my TV He is the best!!! Got me Direct TV in 2 days Recommend him very much Great experience.
- April 23, 20201 out of 5I needed to active my phone I purchased through Apple. I ask for two basic requests (aside from the activation) ...1) don't remove the film on the phone and 2) add someone as an authorized user. But my requests were not met. Never fails...good ole' At&t..Thanks Alexandria Knight!