AT&T Store Birmingham Summit Boulevard
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 8:00 PM|
238 Summit Blvd
, AL 35243
Request an Appointment
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Special offers and new phones for Birmingham
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Birmingham?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Birmingham Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 19, 20215 out of 5I'm a dinosaur (72 yrs old) who was replacing a dinosaur (iPhone 5). Thomas Holcomb was my sales rep. He answered all my questions with curtesy and patience. My experience in upgrading was painless. I highly recommend this store and kudos to Thomas for a job well done.
- July 24, 20205 out of 5You will not find better service than I received from at&t employee KeShawn @ The Summit location. Second to none! I’ve had service with C-Spire for as long as I can remember. C-Spire does not have a tower in this area leaving me with poor service. I reached out to Verizon and matched their plan with at&t. Verizon could not compete with what at&t offered.
When I arrived at this location, I was met by KeShawn. The gentlemen patiently answered ALL of my questions/concerns and gladly helped me select a plan that best fit my family. I’m indebted to KeShawn. You can’t make an employee care this much about serving a new customer. Thank you, sir!
- July 14, 20201 out of 5I visited your store with my son to buy a cell phone a little more than a week ago. At the same time, we purchased a case for the new phone. For some reason, the man who sold us the phone and case neglected to mention that the case would not fit the phone.
I went to your store this morning (7/14/20) to return the case. I was there when the store opened along with approximately 4 other people. Despite there being three employees there, only one employee helped anyone. The other two appeared to be wandering around or out of sight. The person helping was pleasant, but after 30 minutes she was still helping the first person, chatting with her about personal things, showing no urgency to get to the other people in line. I left without getting assistance because I needed to go to work. Now I'll have to go back and wait in line again. I routinely get excellent service when I contact AT&T by phone. I'm surprised and disappointed that customer service is not prioritized at your store.
- June 14, 20205 out of 5AT&T representative, Alex recently assisted my wife and I with our phone service and our home services [TV & Internet]. She is well informed and personally did the difficult activities for us. We are fully satisfied with AT&T and Alex.
- May 4, 20205 out of 5I went to At&t store at Summit Birmingham AL and Stacy helped me with every and many problems I was having with my TV He is the best!!! Got me Direct TV in 2 days Recommend him very much Great experience.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.