AT&T Store Birmingham Inverness
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Birmingham
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Birmingham?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Birmingham Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers and chargers to keep you powered up. We have adult and kids headphones and headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 27, 20211 out of 5My husband and I went a few days ago to purchase new phones for both of us. The associate that helped us really wasn’t that knowledgeable or accommodating. I blame management for his lack of training bc he mentioned he had only been working there for two weeks. I purchased a new iPhone and even though he said the phone was all set up and ready to go I still spent 3 hours with customer service that evening bc the phone was not set up and ready. Again the associate clearly wasn’t trained properly. Ny biggest issue that I would hope be seen my the appropriate upper management was how the manager at the store was treating her associates. This manager was unprofessional and treated the associates in a manner that is never acceptable. Clearly the associates were not comfortable working under this manager and it was reflected in their knowledge and lack of customer service.Response from AT&TJanuary 30, 2021Hi Lindsay, Thank you for reaching out. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates so this is not the experience we wanted you to have. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the great experience you deserve next time. Thank you again for the feedback.
- January 26, 20211 out of 5Our associate tried to be accommodating when purchasing our new iPhone but I could sense he wasn’t knowledgeable in how to handle our questions and getting the new phone set up. I blame the lack of training from his managers. What really left me concerned and angry was how the manager was treating the fellow associates in the store. She was belittling and unprofessional to her employees. I have NEVER seen someone of a manager position treat an employee like that. I could sense the associates do not like working for this person and it was echoed in their knowledge and customer service. I hope the appropriate person reads this and takes a proactive stance to check in with the associates at this store and retrains this manager. Associates do not deserve to be treated like that.Response from AT&TJanuary 30, 2021Hi Lindsay, Thank you for reaching out. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates so this is not the experience we wanted you to have. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the great experience you deserve next time. Thank you again for the feedback.
- December 22, 20201 out of 5The reps were very rude and couldn’t help with anything that I needed.Response from AT&TDecember 23, 2020Hello Thomas! This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We want to make it right. Please contact the store at 205-980-0273 and ask for Lydia so we can a resolve this for you.
- November 6, 20205 out of 5Marty and Jason were great and helped me with my issues with my service.Response from AT&TNovember 7, 2020Hello Chris! Your experience in our store matters to us. We appreciate you leaving your feedback!
- October 10, 20205 out of 5My experience exceeded expectations. Chantel delivered excellent service but she truly cared about my situation. She not only solved the immediate issue but she also identified several other problems that she proactively solved for me. She renewed my confidence in AT&T because of her empathy, her commitment to solving my problems, and how easy it was to talk to her about the things I needed to resolve. Chantel provided a customer experience that any organization should try to model. Her competence, personality and technical skills were extraordinary. It was also apparent that she was managing the store and multitasking to serve customers 3:1 compared to the store manager who rarely emerged from the back room. My recommendation is for ATT to do a better job electing store managers. It was disturbing that the store manager was a white male that was only minimally engaged in all that was happening in the store while Chantel (an African American women) with excellent skills and customer care, was doing ALL of the work plus going the extra mile with every customer. This is not the culture that ATT needs to be reinforcing as it was beyond obvious that the person providing managerial excellence was not the person that held a formal managerial position. I expect inclusive excellence, fairness and gender equity from a company like AT&T. Hopefully this feedback will get to your talent management and HR department so that such inequities are brought to the surface and reconciled. Dr. Kelly SchuckResponse from AT&TOctober 29, 2020Hi Kelly!! We definitely appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback. Your experience in our stores matter to us and we hope to see you again soon!!