AT&T Store Decatur Point Mallard Pkwy
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Decatur
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Decatur?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Decatur Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers and chargers to keep you powered up. We have adult and kids headphones and headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 21, 20205 out of 5Great Customer Experience with Caleb G.!! Thank you Caleb for your knowledge and professionalism! You reaching out to the customer is a testament to your professionalism! It is appreciated and we will drive the extra miles for this kind of service!Response from AT&TDecember 21, 2020Hi Robin, Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. I am glad Caleb provided you with a great customer experience. Hope to see you again!
- December 14, 20201 out of 5Terrible customer service. Paid for a phone that I never receivedResponse from AT&TDecember 20, 2020Hi Rhonda, Thank you for reaching out. Please contact the store at 256-301-5700 and ask for Terri. I am the store manager and I would like to get this resolved for you.
- October 7, 20201 out of 5Customer service sucks! I've had my plan for well over 2 years. I've had major problems with my service and my phone. I tried everything to fix the problem online and on phone before going to the store. After waiting 2 hours I received little to no help. The problems still aren't resolved. After paying as much as I do for my service and phone you'd think you'd treat your customers with more respect and courtesy!Response from AT&TOctober 9, 2020Hello Jennifer Thank you for reaching out. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers! We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the great experience you deserve. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- March 9, 20201 out of 5Horrible customer service, salesman will not answer calls or emails,no communication,and have been given the run around.Response from AT&TApril 23, 2020Hello Terry. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- November 13, 20193 out of 5Came in around 4:00 one afternoon and they said it could be up to an hour wait so I left and came back today at 10:00am thinking it wouldn’t take as much time to discuss adding a phone plan, but there were only two employees working. No one to sign you in, no one to answer phones. AT&T should hire more employees for this store since there apparently isn’t a good time to come and not have to wait an hour.Response from AT&TNovember 28, 2020Hi Kelly, This is not the experience we wanted you to have. I am the store manager, Terri, and please, do not hesitate to reach out to me at the store. If it is convenient for you, we have an online appointment scheduler that should help minimize your wait time in the future.