AT&T Store Decatur Point Mallard Pkwy
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Decatur
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Decatur?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Decatur Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- March 9, 20201 out of 5Horrible customer service, salesman will not answer calls or emails,no communication,and have been given the run around.Response from AT&TApril 23, 2020Hello Terry. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- November 13, 20193 out of 5Came in around 4:00 one afternoon and they said it could be up to an hour wait so I left and came back today at 10:00am thinking it wouldn’t take as much time to discuss adding a phone plan, but there were only two employees working. No one to sign you in, no one to answer phones. AT&T should hire more employees for this store since there apparently isn’t a good time to come and not have to wait an hour.
- November 9, 20192 out of 5When we first signed up for our new plan, we were told we would get a discount on all products we purchased because of where my husband worked. We were also told they were running a BOGO deal on iPhones. We were told a certain price to expect monthly for payments. When our first bill came out, the discounts were nowhere to be found, we were being charged for both phones, and our payment was basically double what we expected. We went back in the store to ask questions and were told the discounts wouldn’t apply for up to 3 months (3 months later we still aren’t seeing them) and that it took about that time for the BOGO to appear on the bill as well. None of this was disclosed when we first signed, and we were told it was too late to do anything since it was past the 14 day return period (you don’t see your first bill for 30+ days). Here we go back to waste another Saturday to see why our bill is incorrect.
- June 8, 20195 out of 5I was having a problem with calls going to voicemail. An associate named Troy was very understanding and fixed my problem immediately. No cost. No time wasted. Thank you, Troy.
- April 20, 20191 out of 5purchased a new smart phone paid in full.We asked the sales person for some help on basics such as down loading an app. the excuse was that the ins tore signal was poor so we had to do it at home. asked for other help and that also had to be done at home. after spending so much money a little help would be appreciated.