AT&T Store Jasper Highway 78 English Village
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Jasper
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Jasper?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Jasper Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- October 28, 20205 out of 5I purchased a new phone from Josh. He was so knowledgeable about the product, even though it was new on the market. He answered all of my questions and made sure I understood the operation and features on my phone before I left. I would highly recommend Josh to anyone! Great customer service!!Response from AT&TOctober 30, 2020Hi Donna . What an AMAZING review! We are so happy that Josh was able to assist you with all your needs in store. Thank you so much for your feedback! We look forward to seeing you in store soon.
- September 14, 20202 out of 5Wanted to buy a watch; was told I would have to order by phone; that I could not order it in the store. I was stuck on the phone in the store with a young lady with a foreign accent and she supposedly order me a watch that I cannot connect to my iPhone; totally different number. I did not like this. Have no idea if I have a watch ordered or not but I want it cancelled. Personnel in store were no help at all.Response from AT&TSeptember 15, 2020Hi Nancy . We do our best to equip our team to assist our customers. Please contact the store at 205-302-2600 and ask for Asia Tucker so we can a resolution for you.
- September 10, 20205 out of 5Excellent serviceResponse from AT&TSeptember 15, 2020Hi John! Thanks so much for your review ! We strive to give all our of customers a 5 star experience. We look forward to seeing you in store soon!
- September 5, 20201 out of 5Store hours were posted and a sales associate was inside. Store was supposed to open at 9 AM and as of 9:43, multiple people are waiting in line and frustrated. No one will answer the store phone either.Response from AT&TSeptember 5, 2020Hi Madison. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- August 13, 20201 out of 5Workers are rude and not very helpful, we bought at tablet a new Samsung Galaxy 5 , it has a tv mode on it that is terrible, it interferes with everything you try to do , customer service couldn't even fix it , they walked me through everything they new to fix it and nothing would work , I bought it to use for our trucking business, for gps and everything, that they recommended, then when we contacted jasper store to tell them about it they were rude and was going to charge us a fee to return it , why would you charge us a fee for your dysfunctional tablet , it's not we didn't want it , it doesn't work right , so now we have a $400 tablet that we cant use for what we bought it for. doesn't make sense. I have pictures and video of what it does on a daily, never been so mad or dissatisfied .Response from AT&TAugust 14, 2020Hello Patrick. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We hope to serve you better in the future. Please reach out to management so we can resolve your issue.