AT&T Store Saraland North Saraland
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
16 North Saraland Blvd
, AL 36571
Request an Appointment
AT&T Protect Advantage
No phone insurance? Let’s fix that. Protect your device against damage, loss, theft, and get expert technical support. Open enrollment ends 3/31/21.
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Special offers and new phones for Saraland
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Saraland?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Saraland Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers and chargers to keep you powered up. We have adult and kids headphones and headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- October 10, 20201 out of 5Find another store. Manager is rude, uncaring and from what I seen lazy. Does not stand behind sales, as they have every little inventory. I will go back to the store on Shelton Beach Rd in Saraland or driver to Mobile before going back here. Got the new Samsung S20FE, having issues with touch pad, she tells me I will just have to wait for a phone update, doesn't offer to order a replacement seeing they didn't have another one. Been using Samsung since the S3, this is the worse phone ever.
- May 1, 20191 out of 5Had a billing issue, went in. Was informed that I would have to call customer service. I said you won’t do that for me? I have already been on the phone 4 hours with them. She said no you have to call. I repeated myself and she handed my the store phone dialed the number, pulled out her personal cell phone and started TEXTING! I hung up the phone asked her for her name She told me and then asked for mine. I have never been so flabbergasted in my life. I walked out the door while the 2-3 other employees just stood there. I WILL NNEVER GO THERE AGAIN. and there is no number to call and report terrible customer sevice
- February 22, 20193 out of 5Staff was good. Issue with the system which slowed up the process and was unable to find a way to make the discount available to me.
- November 6, 20184 out of 5This is second time I have visited this store. The staff is friendly and helpful. They explained things well. I know the staff can’t do much about the fees associated with adding a line but I would appreciate it if ATT would not charge loyal customers an upgrade fee for each phone. I just payed for 2 upgrades a couple of months ago in addition to two new phones every month .I haven’t received my bill yet but hopefully it will be correct. I don’t like surprise fees when the bill comes. They also didn’t have any iPhones that I was looking for. Wanted a 6 but they said they don’t sell those in store. I also couldn’t go ahead and upgrade a phone that I wanted to give for a Christmas gift because they said it would automatically activate in 30 days and the older one would cut off. That doesn’t work for trying to give as a gift but wanted to buy it early.
- November 6, 20185 out of 5I was very pleased, the young man that waited on me was so good and helped me even though he knew he wasn't making a sale.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.