AT&T Store Tuscaloosa Tuscaloosa
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Tuscaloosa
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Tuscaloosa?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the Tuscaloosa Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 10, 20201 out of 5I am very upset with the lack of care my parents received from your support people. My disabled father forgot the password on his iphone and came to your support people for help. The first time, he was told to just go home and the phone would fix itself. The second time, he put my father's phone in a position of Activation lock and told my parents to buy a burner phone from Walmart while he waits 26 days for his phone to send a code. My mother had a text from the apple support people in her possession that explained a way that they could bypass that, but it would require doing something that my parents are not equipped to do. When she showed it to your support people, They told her that you all didn't have the equipment to do that. (a spare phone) What good is support there if you can't help people use their phone? Are you going to pro-rate my parents bill for the 26 days that he is being asked to wait for a code? This is unacceptable and ridiculous. Is this the type of service that you give senior citizens? Is this supposed to be what good customer service looks like? My dad needs his phone, working. Yall have GOT to do better.Response from AT&TNovember 12, 2020Hello Sonya! This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We do our best to equip our team to assist our customers. Our goal is to provide a better experience in the future. Hope to see you again!
- October 22, 20205 out of 5I had a great service from Christina!!Response from AT&TOctober 27, 2020Hi Marah! We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. I am delighted that you took the time to let us know you had a 5 star experience with Christina. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.
Sincerely, Crystal Watts-Store Manager
- October 17, 20205 out of 5Excellent customer serviceResponse from AT&TOctober 19, 2020Hi DeniseD! Thanks for your 5 star review and for letting us know that you had an exceptional customer service experience with us. We hope to serve you again very soon!
Sincerely, Crystal Watts-Store Manager
- January 11, 20205 out of 5Have always had consistent friendly knowledgeable help here. Would recommend without hesitation.Response from AT&TJanuary 14, 2020Hello Chris S. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- December 21, 20191 out of 5Worst service ever!! The girl could not even tell me about any product that AT&T offered. She told me to google it. She was rude and didn’t really want to help us. You could tell she didn’t want to be there. We have 8 lines with AT&T and we get treated like an idiot. We even had an appointment and we had to wait. So you lost 2 sales we went to Best Buy. They treated us so much better.Response from AT&TDecember 22, 2019Hi Mary Montgomery. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve.