AT&T Store Tuscaloosa Midtown
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Tuscaloosa
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Tuscaloosa?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Tuscaloosa Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 9, 20205 out of 5Candace is awesome! I came in yesterday with my daughter's brand new phone, which we discovered on our drive from Mississippi to Tuscaloosa, was not compatible with her UA mobile ID. I needed to get her a compatible phone before I left to go home last night. Candace had great product knowledge with a willingness to go the extra mile to get me the right product at the most reasonable price under the circumstances. After we picked a phone, she perserved with moving data from my daughter's phone to the new phone and then moving the data from my dinosaur phone to my daugther's old, new phone. Throughout the 2-hour experience, she remained cheerful, patient and totally committed to extraordinary customer service. Give her a raise, she deserves it!!!Response from AT&TAugust 19, 2020Hi Dianne. Thanks for taking time out of your schedule to give kudos to Candace. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day and I am delighted you were able to experience that with Candace. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
Sincerely, Crystal Watts
- August 8, 20205 out of 5Shout out to Candace!!!! Excellent customer service!!!! Quickly remedied my problem!!!!!! There should be more reps like her!!!!!!Response from AT&TAugust 19, 2020Hi Todd. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day and I am happy you were able to experience that with Candace. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon. Sincerely, Crystal Watts
- June 20, 20201 out of 5My husband and I went to the store today and were told that we would need to wait in the car and would be called when a customer rep was available. I asked approx. how long it would be and was told there were 4 people ahead of us. When we were called to come in my husband and I went in and were THEN told that only one of us could stay in the store. If we had known this we would not have waited. We can go to a restaurant shop at Walmart and go to the grocery store but we both can’t go in the phone store. I have 4 phones on my account and have been with AT&T since BellSouth Mobility but I think it probably is time to look at another service.Response from AT&TJune 23, 2020Hi Teresa! This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We are sorry that you did not receive advanced notice of the safety precautions we’ve taken to protect our employees and our customers. We hope to serve you better on your next visit.
Joey Palmer - Store Manager
- June 19, 20205 out of 5Wow I just can’t say enough about one of the employees Marcus Lee I was trying to buy a hotspot because I had moved and not changed my address my bank was declining the sale but Marcus even on his day off worked to help me get this ordered . That is going above and beyond !! Great customer service !!Response from AT&TJune 20, 2020Hi Joyce! I am so glad that Marcus was able to give you 5-Star service going above and beyond the call of duty! I hope this experience keeps you recommending our store to others in the future! We look forward to your continued visits!
Joey Palmer, Store Manager
- April 28, 20205 out of 5Great customer service went way over what was expected. Helped us with our sick brothers phone upgrade and walked me through all
steps to do so. Alan is an asset to this company.Response from AT&TApril 28, 2020Thank you for your 5-Star Review, Ms Antoinette! We certainly appreciate your feedback and, as this is a critical time in our new world, us knowing how we are adapting is going to be key in continuing to give you a great customer experience. We hope your brother has a strong recovery and enjoys his new device!
Joey Palmer, Store Manager