AT&T Store Anchorage Tikahtnu Commons
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Anchorage
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. Plus save even more with eligible trade-in.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Anchorage?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Anchorage Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 26, 20205 out of 5Excellent experience at this location! I would like to recognize both Marcus and Thomas for their magnificent service. They assisted me in getting the best possible deal even though it was an online-only promotion that I could not complete at the store. I cannot thank them enough for their assistance. These two men are first class representatives of the Company.Response from AT&TSeptember 28, 2020Hi James! We are happy to hear that Thomas and Marcus were able to get you set up when you came into the store! Thank you for your feedback and your business!
- June 24, 20201 out of 5My wife and I recently visited this store to add a line to the plan and spoke with an individual sitting in front of the store. So that this is not all negative, I will take a moment to recognize the precautions taken in response to COVID-19. That's the only positive information I can provide about this store. The individual in question, who was holding a tablet with 'Bobby' written on the back, was not helpful at all. The only information he could relay to us was to, "call customer retention for this," expressing no interest in helping us that evening. This is not the level of service AT&T should allow from a person representing the company to existing customers and this behavior certainly will not attract new customers to AT&T. This employee definitely needs to have an evaluation. Not only that, but I've tried to rate this store with 1 star multiple times to bring the service to the attention of AT&T. but this site won't accept the 1 star rating.Response from AT&TJune 30, 2020Hello Brian! My name is Kyle and I am the store manager at this AT&T location. I am unaware of this specific interaction you had with one of my team members. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will try my best to resolve your issue(s) and answer any questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!
- June 23, 20201 out of 5My wife and I recently visited this store and spoke to someone outside due to COVID. I appreciate the precautions taken during this time, but the customer service provided by the individual sitting in front of the store left much to be desired. I didn't see a name tag on the employee to whom we spoke, but the tablet he was holding had "Bobby" written on the back of it. The only advice he continued to provide was to, "call customer retention." If I'm better off calling customer retention or customer service, why does AT&T need stores and staff who are unhelpful in answering questions? Someone needs to audit the service in this specific store.Response from AT&TJune 30, 2020Hello Brian! My name is Kyle and I am the store manager at this AT&T location. I am unaware of this specific interaction you had with one of my team members. Please email me at email@example.com and I will try my best to resolve your issue(s) and answer any questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!
- November 14, 20191 out of 5My husband and I came into the store today to purchase a phone of our daughter. We were never once acknowledged while in the store. We could see the few employees that were working, had customers they were helping. We were willing to wait to get helped but not even a “Hi” or “ we will be with you shortly”. We ended up leaving and going to BEST BUY to purchase the phone.
- February 28, 20195 out of 5We went in to get a new phone. Shannon helped us and she made the experience perfect. She even went out of her way to be helpful. We ended up getting two phones and couldn’t be happier!