AT&T Store Anchorage Tikahtnu Commons
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Anchorage
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Anchorage?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Anchorage Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 27, 20205 out of 5Shan answered all of my questions about my broken phone in a friendly, professional and knowledgable way. I also appreciated the outdoor booth and safety measures during this time.Response from AT&TDecember 29, 2020Hi Catherine! We are glad to hear that Shan was able to assist you with your broken phone. Thank you for stopping into our store!
- December 15, 20201 out of 5Told they would put the glass screen protector on my new iPhone 12 but when I got there they wouldn’t even let me drop off my phone. Thirty minute wait in the snow? Can’t I just drop it off and come back? No you can wait outside in the snow for thirty minutes. Yeah, not impressed.Response from AT&TDecember 16, 2020Hi Scott. Due to the current Hunker Down order we are experiencing longer than normal wait times and are assisting our customers on a first come, first service basis. When checking our customers into the queue we take your name and number give the option to come back or wait in a vehicle as it is very cold outside this time of year. We are more than willing to install your screen protector, but we are unable to leave your device in the store without you present because of any personal information you may have on your device. In the future, you do have the option to schedule an appointment online to secure a specific time to come in. We apologize that you had such a poor experience and hope to assist you better in the future.
- November 8, 20201 out of 5Went in to upgrade phones for my wife and kids. Because of covid, only 1 person could be in the store at a time. I asked if 1 of my sons could come and look at phones with me because he’s a kid but they wouldn’t let him until I was finished. When we arrived I could see another lady in there with her younger son so I’m instantly aggravated that I wasn’t allowed to be present to be able to ask questions and make sure he made a smart decision on a phone. I went in to get the phones for my wife and 1 kid since they already knew what they wanted. When I finished theirs I tell the guy my other kid needs to come in now to LOOK at phones. I also told my son that once he chooses a phone to come out and tell me what it is, then I’ll go back in. Somehow 10-15 minutes later he comes out holding a new phone. I asked him how he was able to just buy a phone without me going back in to approve and he said the guy said he was good to go. So the sales rep gave my CHILD a SEVEN HUNDRED DOLLAR phone WITHOUT my approval! Just added an installment to my account for an UNAUTHORIZED USER! Absolutely ridiculous!
And to address covid - there were 7 people in the building. GameStop next door allows 11, with significantly less space for social distancing. Absolutely get it about not allowing an entire family in or anything, but there is no reason to allow someone’s kid in the store ALONE and allow him to make a significant financial change to their parent’s account.
The only reason I stay with at&t is because their coverage really is solid. I’ve never had a good customer service interaction in the 3 different states and several years that I’ve been with them.Response from AT&TNovember 12, 2020Hi Robin. We are sorry to hear you had such a poor experience at our store. Please contact the store at 907-338-3280 #3 and ask for Kyle so we can a resolution for you. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the great experience you deserve moving forward.
- November 3, 20201 out of 5Horrible service. Opened the door and asked “What do you want”. Stood face to face at the front door. How is this COVID safe. Obviously she did not want to deal with customers. Don’t know name but short black girl.Response from AT&TNovember 17, 2020Hi Tim. Your experience in our store matters to us. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the great experience you deserve on your next visit.
- September 26, 20205 out of 5Excellent experience at this location! I would like to recognize both Marcus and Thomas for their magnificent service. They assisted me in getting the best possible deal even though it was an online-only promotion that I could not complete at the store. I cannot thank them enough for their assistance. These two men are first class representatives of the Company.Response from AT&TSeptember 28, 2020Hi James! We are happy to hear that Thomas and Marcus were able to get you set up when you came into the store! Thank you for your feedback and your business!