AT&T Store Anchorage Tikahtnu Commons
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Anchorage
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Anchorage?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Anchorage Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 24, 20201 out of 5My wife and I recently visited this store to add a line to the plan and spoke with an individual sitting in front of the store. So that this is not all negative, I will take a moment to recognize the precautions taken in response to COVID-19. That's the only positive information I can provide about this store. The individual in question, who was holding a tablet with 'Bobby' written on the back, was not helpful at all. The only information he could relay to us was to, "call customer retention for this," expressing no interest in helping us that evening. This is not the level of service AT&T should allow from a person representing the company to existing customers and this behavior certainly will not attract new customers to AT&T. This employee definitely needs to have an evaluation. Not only that, but I've tried to rate this store with 1 star multiple times to bring the service to the attention of AT&T. but this site won't accept the 1 star rating.Response from AT&TJune 30, 2020Hello Brian! My name is Kyle and I am the store manager at this AT&T location. I am unaware of this specific interaction you had with one of my team members. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will try my best to resolve your issue(s) and answer any questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!
- June 23, 20201 out of 5My wife and I recently visited this store and spoke to someone outside due to COVID. I appreciate the precautions taken during this time, but the customer service provided by the individual sitting in front of the store left much to be desired. I didn't see a name tag on the employee to whom we spoke, but the tablet he was holding had "Bobby" written on the back of it. The only advice he continued to provide was to, "call customer retention." If I'm better off calling customer retention or customer service, why does AT&T need stores and staff who are unhelpful in answering questions? Someone needs to audit the service in this specific store.Response from AT&TJune 30, 2020Hello Brian! My name is Kyle and I am the store manager at this AT&T location. I am unaware of this specific interaction you had with one of my team members. Please email me at email@example.com and I will try my best to resolve your issue(s) and answer any questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!
- November 14, 20191 out of 5My husband and I came into the store today to purchase a phone of our daughter. We were never once acknowledged while in the store. We could see the few employees that were working, had customers they were helping. We were willing to wait to get helped but not even a “Hi” or “ we will be with you shortly”. We ended up leaving and going to BEST BUY to purchase the phone.
- February 28, 20195 out of 5We went in to get a new phone. Shannon helped us and she made the experience perfect. She even went out of her way to be helpful. We ended up getting two phones and couldn’t be happier!
- February 14, 20195 out of 5They all are always so very helpful.Great attitude & positive insights.