AT&T Store Anchorage Sears Mall Store
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Anchorage
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Anchorage?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Anchorage Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 30, 20205 out of 5Excellent clear communication, super helpful, super professional, and super reasonable! Arvella was wonderful! I had low expectations for the visit being a hassle but she made it so fast and easy!Response from AT&TJuly 31, 2020Hi Cori! So glad to hear that Arvilla was able to exceed your expectations during your visit! Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Thank you so much for your feedback :)
- July 3, 20205 out of 5Troy gave me excellent customer Service!
I will be back!! Had planned to cancel; he changed my mind!Response from AT&TJuly 6, 2020Hi Denise. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience! Glad to hear Troy was able to find you a solution and keep you in the "AT&T Family"!
- July 3, 20205 out of 5Dustin was a huge help, I was almost done with At&t bu he put me in a very good spot in taking care of meResponse from AT&TJuly 6, 2020Hi Ron. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience! Glad to hear Dustin was able to find you a solution and keep you in the "AT&T Family"!
- July 3, 20205 out of 5Work with sale rep Troy at midtown mall. He provided me with excellent care and professionalism, corrected the issue I was having!!Response from AT&TJuly 6, 2020Hi Marv! So glad Troy could get you taken care of!
- November 12, 20191 out of 5STAY AWAY FROM THIS AT&T!! I don't normally write reviews, but my experience was so awful that I felt compelled to warn everyone. Switching from GCI to AT&T took +9 HOURS over the course of 4 days, 5 visits, and even a visit to a different AT&T out-of-state while on a business trip. This store lied to us about current promotions; they messed up switching us over so calls/texts/voicemail suddenly stopped working; they changed one of our phone numbers to an out-of-state phone number without telling us and against our requests; they didn't listen to us about who should be listed as authorized users; they were either lying or stupid when they told us that the "URGENT" AT&T text messages we were all being bombarded with were unimportant, to ignore it, and that they will eventually stop; on day 4, one of the phones stopped sending/receiving phone calls for a few hours, and then suddenly started working again after shutting it off and on multiple times; they put in the wrong phone ID when programming the SIM cards; they stayed mostly in the back, and checked on us a few times with an endless list of excuses as to why this was taking so long; they knew one of the phones was an older Samsung, but failed to verify the contacts weren't saved on the SIM card prior to disposing it - that user lost ALL of her contacts. This is a condensed version of my complaints due to limited characters. Please email for a detailed version.