AT&T Store Anchorage 5th Avenue Mall
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Anchorage
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Anchorage?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Anchorage Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 28, 20201 out of 5I would give this no star, a big ZERO. I'm not with them any more and will never use their services ever again. Not only their customer service is bad but they were charging me even four months after i cancled my services with them!!!!! Dont ever use their services ever!!! i wouldnt want them to cheat you out of hundreds!!! 200% would not recommend them!!!!!Response from AT&TJuly 28, 2020Hi Teresa. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We would like the chance to address your situation. Please reach out to us at 1-800-331-0500 if you would like us to look into this for you.
- February 6, 20201 out of 5Worst customer service. came in to get a new sims card cause mine kept giving me issues. The guy tried to charge me for it. which is fine. but then he kept talking about there plans. i was on pre paid. so i ended up signing up for a plan and i added my boyfriend to that plan. it took forever to get everything set up. the guy had to give me boyfriend a new sim card cause the internet wouldnt work on his phone. it kept giving him issues so the worker asked for him to do something in the setting. but it ended up re-setting all my boyfriends setting on his phone and did not fix the internet. then like three other workers came over trying to help the worker figure out what was going on and tried to fix it. turns out the worker didn't do something right with switching the plan over to my boyfriends phone. the workers managed to fix the internet on the phone. but did not know how to fix the set up of his phone. the workers referred us to best buy, and told us to ask to speak to an expert. so we left but the whole time we just had issues with the phone so we went back and asked to speak with a manger. but he was no help. he was just blaming the app that we showed him the issue on. but it wasn't just the app that was having the issues. overall it was just a bad experience. and when i told them that they made us feel like they where blaming us for the issues with the phone they asked how. and i was trying to explain why and the worker interrupted me and said well we have to ask certain questions to fix a problem. when setting up the app to pay my bill it didn't show so i called at&t to check how much the bill would be, and i wanted to remove the protection plan the lady couldn't give me an answer and she told us she removed the protection plan she didn't. i asked to speak to a manger but a manger new got on the phone.Response from AT&TFebruary 17, 2020Hi Angel. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We're sorry we fell short of your expectations. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- February 5, 20202 out of 5Rude employees. Justin was impatient, condescending and very unhelpful.Response from AT&TFebruary 6, 2020Hello Jordan, This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- February 22, 20195 out of 5
- January 11, 20195 out of 5