AT&T Store Fairbanks Aurora Center
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Fairbanks
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Fairbanks?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Fairbanks Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 10, 20201 out of 5The worst customer service! I’ve been a customer for over 20 years and have never had a problem in the lower 48. The lady who claimed she was the Store Manager, although the AT&T website for this particular location says it’s actually a guy named David, was extremely rude & raised her voice at me and my handicap Mom. Instead of listening to what our problem was and helping us out, she advised us to call the customer service line even after I told her that I’m always on the phone for 2+ hours because the representatives aren’t able to comprehend and assist over the phone without being transferred to multiple people and departments. I’ve been to this particular location before and have had great customer service from Sherian, Fayez, and a male manager, but she was horrible from the start. I hate to say it, but I hope she wasn’t being racist because I’m of color. My issue was with my bill because I had to have our unified account (we used to have Direct TV & a wireless account) cancelled so that we could have a wireless only account. I received 2 bills with 2 different account numbers for the same time period (Aug-Sept). They were basically trying to charge me twice for the same 3 lines on 2 different bills with 2 different account numbers. She said that we would have to call in because they aren’t able to help with billing. I advised again that I always have a hard time trying to get assistance because they don’t comprehend what I’m saying and just keep repeating themselves. Apparently, I can’t get assistance from a “Store Manager” at a store so I guess I’ll have to try calling in again hoping that I’ll get someone that can assist me or just cancel our account all together and go with Verizon or GCI.Response from AT&TSeptember 23, 2020Hi E D. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the great experience you deserve.
- April 30, 20205 out of 5Great storeResponse from AT&TMay 5, 2020Hello David J
We are so happy to see you had a 5 star experience and thank you for choosing AT&T!
- April 29, 20201 out of 5Still waiting for this location to fix the mistake they made in my trade ins. It has been 7 months waiting for my "adjustment" and I went into the store at 3 months and they said they would fix it. I went again at 4 months and they said they are "emailing higher ups" Now I will be going into the store again. As of now, this store has stolen 2 pixel 2xl phones from me. I wish I stuck with Verizon. Would not recommend this location to anyone. Nor would I recommend the company itself as of nowResponse from AT&TMay 5, 2020Hi Nikko C. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- December 4, 20191 out of 5I was waiting for 30 minutes for help tonight.
I was ignored and two other customers that came in after me were helped.Response from AT&TDecember 4, 2019Hi! We want to help everyone in a timely manner and apologize that this was not the case. If it is convenient for you, we have an online appointment scheduler that should help minimize your wait time in the future.
- September 25, 20191 out of 5I've been standing in the middle of the store for 30 minutes, still waiting for an employee to take 10 seconds away from what they're doing to acknowledge my existence, and get me on the list of people waiting to be seen. We'll see what happens.Response from AT&TNovember 8, 2019Hello Tom. We want to help everyone in a timely manner and apologize that this was not the case. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.