AT&T Store Fairbanks Aurora Center
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Fairbanks
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Fairbanks?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Fairbanks Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 5, 20201 out of 5Horrible customer service after you buy the phone they want nothing to do with you. No starsResponse from AT&TDecember 8, 2020Hello Donna Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Our goal is to provide a better experience in the future.
- December 4, 20201 out of 5Spend a lot of money for new phones then get no help transferring the info from the old phone. Horrible Customer Service. They get no starsResponse from AT&TDecember 8, 2020Hello Donna Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Our goal is to provide a better experience in the future.
- November 17, 20201 out of 5Horrible customer service. I put my name down, then waited 1 hour in my car due to COVID And couldn’t wait inside. They said they “called me” but never did. Then they had a very bad attitude after that. Also they said my husband and I could not be in there together but then let another couple be in there at the same time.Response from AT&TNovember 24, 2020Hi! Your experience in our store matters to us. Thank you for the feedback, we will discuss with the team and make improvements.
- September 10, 20201 out of 5The worst customer service! I’ve been a customer for over 20 years and have never had a problem in the lower 48. The lady who claimed she was the Store Manager, although the AT&T website for this particular location says it’s actually a guy named David, was extremely rude & raised her voice at me and my handicap Mom. Instead of listening to what our problem was and helping us out, she advised us to call the customer service line even after I told her that I’m always on the phone for 2+ hours because the representatives aren’t able to comprehend and assist over the phone without being transferred to multiple people and departments. I’ve been to this particular location before and have had great customer service from Sherian, Fayez, and a male manager, but she was horrible from the start. I hate to say it, but I hope she wasn’t being racist because I’m of color. My issue was with my bill because I had to have our unified account (we used to have Direct TV & a wireless account) cancelled so that we could have a wireless only account. I received 2 bills with 2 different account numbers for the same time period (Aug-Sept). They were basically trying to charge me twice for the same 3 lines on 2 different bills with 2 different account numbers. She said that we would have to call in because they aren’t able to help with billing. I advised again that I always have a hard time trying to get assistance because they don’t comprehend what I’m saying and just keep repeating themselves. Apparently, I can’t get assistance from a “Store Manager” at a store so I guess I’ll have to try calling in again hoping that I’ll get someone that can assist me or just cancel our account all together and go with Verizon or GCI.Response from AT&TSeptember 23, 2020Hi E D. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the great experience you deserve.
- April 30, 20205 out of 5Great storeResponse from AT&TMay 5, 2020Hello David J
We are so happy to see you had a 5 star experience and thank you for choosing AT&T!