AT&T Store Fairbanks Fairbanks - Teddy Bear Plaza
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Fairbanks
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Fairbanks?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Fairbanks Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 22, 20215 out of 5Talk about amazing customer service!!! Evan was wonderful to work with, very helpful, knowledgeable and was amazing at multitasking with helping fellow co-workers, while still helping me return a phone and order a new one, all with a smile on his face. Can’t speak highly enough of this store, will definitely be returning for future business if needed.
- January 16, 20212 out of 5My phone is on my dad's account. He lives in Anchorage and I live in Fairbanks. He added me to the account so I could go and upgrade my phone. After waiting about 1 hr, I learned that I wouldn't be able to do it that day because I needed his ssn. This was the first I (or he) had heard of that; he had been told adding me to the account would be sufficient. Thanks for wasting an hour of my day. The staff in the Fairbanks store were perfectly nice, but this is very frustrating.
- October 21, 20201 out of 5Went to pay my bill. This location doesn't let customers inside still. I looked inside and I could see 7 employees playing around on their phones. It took 15 minutes to come outside to help me. I told the person to add a certain amount to my account and they added a different amount than I wanted which required a second trip to att to ad more. After paying I never got a receipt. It took a long tine to pay my bill. The other ATT store is wonderful and let you inside a pay on the kiosk so it is fast and easy but this location is absolutely horrible. I definitely will be taking care of business at the other location from now on.Response from AT&TOctober 26, 2020Hello Matt,
Thank you for letting us know about the experience you had on your recent visit to our store! We apologize that you were not served in a quick and timely manner, and would love the opportunity to correct this. We are certainly open for in-store service, and are serving customers on a one-to-one ratio due to health and safety concerns for our customers and employees. When you get to the store, all you need to do is let us know you are here by either calling the number that is listed on our front door or just come up to the door so we can see you if you are unable to use your phone to call. Depending on the type of service you would like, we can either let you in to be served in-store or we can happily come out to your vehicle for Curbside Service! You can also schedule an appointment online for immediate service when you arrive. Again, we appreciate you for letting us know about this experience and we will work hard to provide you with exceptional service the next time you visit!
- February 26, 20204 out of 5Chris is good customer service.
he help me out. ask him question about my phone.
he open the door up for me. and he's say's have a good day. that make's customer's happy. and good service.Response from AT&TFebruary 27, 2020Hi! We know that first impressions are very important, and it pleases us to hear that you received exceptional service with our Friendly Expert Chris. You and the rest of our customers can expect the same great service every time you visit our store. Please come see us again soon!
- March 17, 20191 out of 5I released 2 phone numbers that were ported to another company. The rep says "good ridance." . Only helped my decision to leave att.