AT&T Store Soldotna Soldotna
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Soldotna
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Soldotna?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Soldotna Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 19, 20215 out of 5Great friendly new staff! Wish they still had pay kiosk. Highly recommend this store tiffany greates me at the door and walked me out. Very professionalResponse from AT&TJanuary 19, 2021Hi Terrie! Great to hear! Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Look forward to seeing you in our store again!
- December 8, 20201 out of 5Horrible customer service. Called from the parking lot and was asked to hold. I watched the employees just sit around talking while I was on hold. After 5 minutes I hung up.Response from AT&TDecember 12, 2020Hi Carl, that is certainly not what we expect from our associates. We are sorry this happened to you and appreciate your feedback. We will work with our employees to ensure you’re provided with the customer service you deserve.
- December 1, 20201 out of 5Horrible service. Like worst iv ever seen. Can never get ahold of anybody. Atleast 1 hour wait going to store if your lucky.Response from AT&TDecember 8, 2020Hello Ryan, We apologize you experienced a long wait time. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the great experience you deserve.
- September 2, 20201 out of 5Lousy customer service. Can't make an appointment and anyway we live 50 miles away. No offers for solution. They are charging way too much for prepaid. No help, and when we phoned the number,a rep we could not understand answered, Philippines. Find another company!Response from AT&TSeptember 3, 2020Hi Sherry W. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We're sorry we fell short of your expectations.
- August 18, 20201 out of 5Worst customer service ever. Agents did not know how to enroll customers in AT&T plans. Three visits in store to correct my plan and first billing cycle. No resolution no explanations as to the poor service when I signed up. Totally inexperienced and unprofessional staff!!! Save yourself time and frustration go elsewhere!Response from AT&TSeptember 3, 2020Hi Paul k. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve.