AT&T Store Peoria Lake Pleasant Towne Center
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Peoria
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Peoria?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Peoria Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 31, 20211 out of 5Not a good experience. I stopped in the store to look at the iPhone Pro Max. And was ready to purchase. At the time there was only one employee working the floor and I had to wait for someone to come out of the back. When I told him I was an AT&T customer he insisted upon looking at my plan and told me for five dollars more A month I could do a trade-in on my iPhone 11 if I switch to an unlimited plan. When he went to my account it was greater than $20 per month more. I don’t need unlimited and as we don’t have 5G in this area I don’t need to change my plan. He too became hostile and insisted that I was going to be sorry if I didn’t change my plan because I would miss out on 5G. He also insisted that I buy my iPhone even though he only had two in stock which didn’t happen to be the phone I was interested in. I won’t set foot in that store again. Clearly this person was under pressure to sell some thing. Don’t know his name but he was a young man with a bunch of keys around his neck and an attitude on Friday, January 29. Additionally when I asked if it was a company store he got an attitude and told me it didn’t matter that they were an authorized dealer and the only difference is they can’t do legal work?? When I asked him to explain what that meant he said some thing about it only pertains to dead people
- December 10, 20201 out of 5Absolutely horrible customer service at this store. I had a simple question regarding my account and the employee James became hostile and threw a tantrum when I said I wanted to change my unlimited plan back to what I had before. James did not even bother to look into my account before getting attitude with me. (I was not even being rude)...I expressed that I was confused about my billing and not receiving a specific service with my plan and he told me “it’s that way because I’m telling you it is.”
I then called the AT&T customer service and was able to get all my concerns/questions resolved promptly and the agent on the phone actually looked into my account in depth and saw the problems and helped reset my account to resolve my account issues without any hesitation. I’m glad some people know how to do their job.
- August 13, 20201 out of 5In March of 2019 I purchased the Connect Edge screen protector plan for $80. This plan provides up to 2 new screen protectors if the current one cracks/breaks. At the time of purchase the sales associate stated that the plan covered the phone through the term of the installment payments. Fast forward to August 2020..went into store for 1st replacement and was told the plan expires after one year and I will have to pay for a new screen protector to the tune of $50. What!? I paid for, and registered, the replacement plan. I explained that the sales associate (who no longer works there) told me the plan covered the protector for the 2.5 years I was paying for the phone. Two new associates and one manager basically blew me off and argued that their employee would never tell me that. Surely I must know that At&T employees are trained and have great knowledge of their products. I had all paperwork and receipts and nowhere did it state that the plan expired after 12 months! Well.....come to find out after paying $50 for new screen protector that I could have made a claim through the screen protector manufacturer for a free screen. Huh? What? But you said that all employees are well versed and knowledgeable when it comes to the products they sell. The only way to get my $50 back is to rip the screen protector off the phone and give it back to the store. Not to mention the fact I am out $160 for 2 of these garbage plans. Oh, in case you were wondering, AT&T no longer sells these because of all the complaints. Called AT&T complaints department and they offered $25 for my trouble even though the person on the other end of the phone had never heard of this protector plan. Ha! Go pound sand! Been a customer for over 20 years; time to move on. Thanks AT&T for all of the customer appreciation you have shown over the years; not! This store used to be good when Brian was there. The employees now just show up and play video games all day in the back room. No one cares anymore; they just want to argue. I wasn't trying to get something for nothing, just trying to get a fair resolution for their employee's misrepresentation of the product. A $50 credit on my already exorbitant bill would have been fair. Again, I paid $160 for the plans, plus $50 for a new screen protector. Good Riddance to AT&T!!!
- April 4, 20185 out of 5We love the Peoria AT&T store. They are always so helpful and friendly. They always give us their undivided attention throughout our transaction no matter how complicated.
- April 3, 20185 out of 5The staff were friendly and helpful. Our representative was very patient and answered all our questions and made sure we got the product we wanted.