AT&T Store Peoria Lake Pleasant Towne Center
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Peoria
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Peoria?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Peoria Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 13, 20201 out of 5In March of 2019 I purchased the Connect Edge screen protector plan for $80. This plan provides up to 2 new screen protectors if the current one cracks/breaks. At the time of purchase the sales associate stated that the plan covered the phone through the term of the installment payments. Fast forward to August 2020..went into store for 1st replacement and was told the plan expires after one year and I will have to pay for a new screen protector to the tune of $50. What!? I paid for, and registered, the replacement plan. I explained that the sales associate (who no longer works there) told me the plan covered the protector for the 2.5 years I was paying for the phone. Two new associates and one manager basically blew me off and argued that their employee would never tell me that. Surely I must know that At&T employees are trained and have great knowledge of their products. I had all paperwork and receipts and nowhere did it state that the plan expired after 12 months! Well.....come to find out after paying $50 for new screen protector that I could have made a claim through the screen protector manufacturer for a free screen. Huh? What? But you said that all employees are well versed and knowledgeable when it comes to the products they sell. The only way to get my $50 back is to rip the screen protector off the phone and give it back to the store. Not to mention the fact I am out $160 for 2 of these garbage plans. Oh, in case you were wondering, AT&T no longer sells these because of all the complaints. Called AT&T complaints department and they offered $25 for my trouble even though the person on the other end of the phone had never heard of this protector plan. Ha! Go pound sand! Been a customer for over 20 years; time to move on. Thanks AT&T for all of the customer appreciation you have shown over the years; not! This store used to be good when Brian was there. The employees now just show up and play video games all day in the back room. No one cares anymore; they just want to argue. I wasn't trying to get something for nothing, just trying to get a fair resolution for their employee's misrepresentation of the product. A $50 credit on my already exorbitant bill would have been fair. Again, I paid $160 for the plans, plus $50 for a new screen protector. Good Riddance to AT&T!!!
- April 4, 20185 out of 5We love the Peoria AT&T store. They are always so helpful and friendly. They always give us their undivided attention throughout our transaction no matter how complicated.
- April 3, 20185 out of 5The staff were friendly and helpful. Our representative was very patient and answered all our questions and made sure we got the product we wanted.
- March 27, 20185 out of 5I had only been in this store once before, but I had experience their professionalism, then. I walked in with a question about the Samsung Galaxy S8 because I was interested in getting that phone. All of my questions were answered concerning that phone. I was totally satisfied with my experience.
- January 30, 20185 out of 5New to Arizona, the first staff and store that was helpful and seemed to care. All stores should have a manager like the one at this store. Thank You