AT&T Store Surprise West Bell Road
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Surprise
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Surprise?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Surprise Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 23, 20201 out of 5Horrible customer service. The staff is not helpful at all, which tells me they are not educated or understand the products/ plans they are selling. Very disappointing and a waste of time. I will be looking for a new carrier as it’s obvious AT&T has enough business and doesn’t need ours.Response from AT&TAugust 25, 2020Hello Any P. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- August 18, 20205 out of 5Excellent Customer Service! I couldn't be happier with all the care, expertise and instructions I received from Jay Gilliland. I have a hearing device made by Cochlear. Jay took the time to research my device and downloaded it to one of the demo phones to make sure it would work. Jay also took the time to make sure all of my data and photos transferred over since I was upgrading my Android phone to another brand. We then used my LG phone to reconfigure for my husband to use. Jay also did his homework and found the least expensive way for me to be able to afford the new phone. We love this store and have always had fabulous service in the 15 years we have lived in AZ.Response from AT&TAugust 25, 2020Hello Debbie Y We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- July 31, 20201 out of 5As a follow up to my previous review, the manager, Nora, refused to help any further with my account because I posted my previous review on this page. She went out of her way to let me know about the review, that she knows that I called another manager at another store about the situation, and to tell me that she cant help and my account will be escalated to her manager. I asked her to make sure her manager calls me. It has been a week and a half with no call. This is a horrible way to treat a customer. This in fact feels like retaliation. I called corporate again and spent a total of 6 hours and 23 mins on the phone with AT&T and corporate had to end up creating me a brand new account, which should not have had to happen. Nora was no help at all. However, I did receive the emails and phone numbers of individuals to report this manager and Jay. This store fraudulently made changes to my entire account. Additionally, you all posted below that someone would reach out and no one did. I will be escalating this situation per the corporate office as no one should experience the trauma that I have had to deal with because of this stores fraudulent behavior and practices. Horrible customer service.Response from AT&TAugust 3, 2020Hello Everett Smith, This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- July 25, 20201 out of 5Not good. No.
Came to this store to establish service and port from Verizon. Was advised a business account was best for me. Figured out three days later that business accounts do not permit connected car lines to be added to them. Attempted to work with them for resolution, and nothing yet. Very uninspired service. There is a management problem at this store.Response from AT&TAugust 5, 2020Hello Anthony S Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- July 13, 20201 out of 5I have been dealing with this store fraudulently letting my father, who has mental health issues, take over my AT&T account. I have spoken with the store manager, Nora, who has not been following up with me or communicating with me. I am constantly chasing her down and she has done nothing to help me regain access to my account. My father, who is on my account as an authorized user, came in to separate his line off of my account. In turn, this store opened a new line for him, just to get a sale. Additionally, they changed the name, SSN, DOB on my account to my fathers information KNOWING the information did not match mine. The store is not taking ownership in what they did. They are not calling me back. Nora is now avoiding my calls. No one at the store will provide me with the Area Managers information and now my bill is past due because I do not have access to my own account. What they did was completely fraudulent. An authorized user does not have access to take over an account in someone elses name. Yet, this store ignored the fact that my name is different from my fathers, SSN is different, completely different DOB and the store now is not getting back to me. It has been two weeks. All of this to get a SALE. Now my father has 2 lines for himself for no reason and I still do not have access to my account or line. AT&T call center said this needs to be fixed through the store but the sales manager cannot even return a call even after multiple messages left. Nora needs to be fired as well as the person who fraudulently changed all of my information on the account.Response from AT&TJuly 15, 2020Hello Everett Smith This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve.