AT&T Store Surprise West Bell Road
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $10/mo plus a $150 reward card when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $500 in savings ($350 bill credit & $150 reward card) when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Surprise Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 20, 20205 out of 5Best customer service, Connie the manager is the best she went 100+ to help solve my problem! ThanksResponse from AT&TJanuary 22, 2020Hello Mary Puepke Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- January 5, 20201 out of 5What exactly does this store do for the customer? Answer: NOTHING
My visit today at 11am was the worst experience I’ve ever had in an ATT Store during all the many years I’ve been a customer.
Basically my store visit was a total waste of my time.
The customer representative was clueless.Response from AT&TJanuary 8, 2020Hello Jill J Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- November 26, 20192 out of 5Octavio arranged for internet, assured us that the $100 fee for install would be removed. Weeks later, after attending store and advising charge was still on our bill, nothing has been done. Unable to contact the store, as no one answers the phone. If they do, you sit on hold for 1/2 hour. I dont want to make an appointment for something that can be resolved in a one minute phone call. Poor customer service.Response from AT&TNovember 30, 2019Hi Raymond Dagis. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- November 6, 20191 out of 5On May 10, 2019 we had service done on our Direct TV. Right after the service tech left there was a knock on our door. The woman said she was Gardenia Morales a manager with ATT and was there to make sure we ot good service. We old her we did. She then asked what company we had for mobile service and we said Spint. She told us that she was an In Home Expert and could give us a great deal to switch our 7 lines. We told her that we had just up graded the week before and she said no problem. We told her we didn't want to pay sales tax again and she said hat ATT would take care of it at no charge to us. She also said that we would get Visa cards to fully pay off our phones. She took our phones and said that she would mail them in and that after we got our final bill from Sprint we would get the cards after 3 bills. We called her when we got our final bill and asked where we should send it. She said she would pick it up and mail it in. I got a call on my phone asking to Ms. Morales from Federal Express saying that she had sent the bill to a PO box and they needed a physical address. I call her and got no response. I spent hours on the phone with customer service trying to find her since July 1, 2019. Customer service said they had no way for me to talk to the IN Home Experts.I expected to receive the full payout for my phones in the form of visa cards. Instead of the amount of the cards being $2400 the cards I received totaled $836.00 with the rest put on as a bill credit.I also was charged the sales tax as well as her taking my IPhone 7 and giving me nothing for it. After going through this nightmare for 4 months I finally decided to gointo the Surprise ATT store. I told my story to the manager Nora and se has been great. She got me in touch with Ms. Morales manager, David Livingston hes was very dimissive of what I was saying and put in a few credits on the bill. I told him I wanted to speak with his boss . He refused and sent me a text saying "My Boss has been well informed on this account and your account has been noted. I'll refer you to our call center at 800-331-0500".I texed him "So what you are telling me is that your boss is refusing to speak with me"? I never got a response. I then went back to the store and Nora called her boss who asked Daivd's boss to call me (this was October 23, 2019. She said she would. As of today November 6, 2019 I have not gotten a call from Christy Gulbranson. I got her name from customer service. I NEVER would have changed carriers and have to pay over $500.00 in sales tax and have to take $1,606.00 out of my pocket to pay off my phones and given away the I Phone 7 for free. The only bright spot in this rip off has been Nora trying to help and I feel so sorry for her as I didn't get the phones from her. I need help from who ever is the boss of Christy.Response from AT&TNovember 19, 2019We would like to look into this for you. Please send us a Direct Message on our Twitter or Facebook, or visit www.att.com/contactus. Thank you.
- October 24, 20195 out of 5Promote Myles to manager.He is knowledgeable, friendly and a good listener. He would make a good leader.Response from AT&TNovember 1, 2019Hello Tom, We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.