AT&T Store Surprise West Bell Road
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Surprise
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Surprise?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Surprise Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 13, 20205 out of 5Great service , signed up for DTV and some new phones. Very knowledgeable staff and manager was very nice and checked on us to see how our experience was going. You just need more staffing waited over an 1 1/2 way to long.Response from AT&TNovember 13, 2020Hello Vincent Gimboblin Thank you for reaching out. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers!
- November 13, 20205 out of 5Great customer service. Both Myles and Ian have been extremely helpful every time we need assistance. I can't say thank you enough.Response from AT&TNovember 13, 2020Hello Amy C. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers!
- August 23, 20201 out of 5Horrible customer service. The staff is not helpful at all, which tells me they are not educated or understand the products/ plans they are selling. Very disappointing and a waste of time. I will be looking for a new carrier as it’s obvious AT&T has enough business and doesn’t need ours.Response from AT&TAugust 25, 2020Hello Any P. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- August 18, 20205 out of 5Excellent Customer Service! I couldn't be happier with all the care, expertise and instructions I received from Jay Gilliland. I have a hearing device made by Cochlear. Jay took the time to research my device and downloaded it to one of the demo phones to make sure it would work. Jay also took the time to make sure all of my data and photos transferred over since I was upgrading my Android phone to another brand. We then used my LG phone to reconfigure for my husband to use. Jay also did his homework and found the least expensive way for me to be able to afford the new phone. We love this store and have always had fabulous service in the 15 years we have lived in AZ.Response from AT&TAugust 25, 2020Hello Debbie Y We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- July 31, 20201 out of 5As a follow up to my previous review, the manager, Nora, refused to help any further with my account because I posted my previous review on this page. She went out of her way to let me know about the review, that she knows that I called another manager at another store about the situation, and to tell me that she cant help and my account will be escalated to her manager. I asked her to make sure her manager calls me. It has been a week and a half with no call. This is a horrible way to treat a customer. This in fact feels like retaliation. I called corporate again and spent a total of 6 hours and 23 mins on the phone with AT&T and corporate had to end up creating me a brand new account, which should not have had to happen. Nora was no help at all. However, I did receive the emails and phone numbers of individuals to report this manager and Jay. This store fraudulently made changes to my entire account. Additionally, you all posted below that someone would reach out and no one did. I will be escalating this situation per the corporate office as no one should experience the trauma that I have had to deal with because of this stores fraudulent behavior and practices. Horrible customer service.Response from AT&TAugust 3, 2020Hello Everett Smith, This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.