AT&T Store Queen Creek Qc District
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
21293 S Ellsworth Loop Rd
, AZ 85142
USWe are located next to Caf¿ Rio.
Request an Appointment
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in. Plus learn how to get up to a $200 Samsung Credit when you pre-order.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
AT&T speed tops the charts! AT&T is Phoenix's fastest wireless network.
With more people connecting with each other virtually than ever before, having fast wireless speeds is important. Whether you are connecting with family, friends or colleagues or downloading the latest movie, we’ve got you covered.
Special offers and new phones for Queen Creek
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Queen Creek?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Queen Creek Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 12, 20215 out of 5This store was very busy but they acknowledged us when we walked in and helped us with a great attitude.
- December 14, 20201 out of 5I can't even give this store 1 star. The salesperson who helped me was rude, impatient and not helpful even though no one else was in the store at the time. His name is KAO and if you go there, and he is the only one there, turn around and leave. I am 72 years old and he treated me like an irritating child! Very unprofessional!
- September 22, 20201 out of 5DO NOT GO TO THIS LOCATION!
In April of 2020 my Husband and I traded in our PAID off iphone X and iphone 11 PRO and swapped from Verizon to AT & T. Since then we have been calling AT & T for our trade in credits and they keep saying they haven't gotten them or they are processing. FINALLY today we spent over 2 hours on the phone with someone when we got a credit for a iphone 7 plus! Excuse me .. A WHAT?! We had to spend countless hours on the phone to figure this out. We called our old phone company (Verizon) to get the IMEI numbers for our old (again PAID OFF) phones. Turns out - they are active and in use and never made it to the at AT & T trade in center. So, our phones were never sent in and instead some crappy iphone 7's made it's way to the warehouse?! You are kidding me! THEY STOLE OUR PHONES! I have my receipt, date and name of the person who did this. I will be taking action and will be calling the Office of President as soon as I can. I don't care if this am authorized dealer or not - if you wear the AT & T logo your customer should TRUST you. HORRIBLE HORRIBLE! I see other people have mentioned they have had this issue. Go anywhere but here if you are looking to switch.Response from AT&TSeptember 28, 2020N Smith-
I would like to get this addressed asap, the events you mention are not acceptable. Would you please send me a note by emailing email@example.com so we can connect and get this resolved for you?
- June 26, 20201 out of 5Terrible!!! We purchased 2 phones on BOGO promotion and were billed full price for both. We have made numerous attempts both in store and over the phone to speak to Nick the store manager, with no return calls AT ALL! By some miracle we did get a hold of him and he told us our issue would be escalated and he would personally call back with an update and we have never heard back. Again, multiple attempts and messages to reach him with no response. Absolutely DO NOT shop here!!!!!
- June 18, 20201 out of 5this is not a corp store. So beware. If you have a promotional gift card, the store will not take it even though you can order online. They said I can order anything online, but that doesn't mean they have to take my gift card for payment. They also do not follow CDC guidelines. No social distancing and no clerk was waring a mask.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.