AT&T Store Tempe Tempe Marketplace
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Tempe
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Tempe?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Tempe Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 5, 20215 out of 5Tyree was wonderful! Great customer service and went above and beyond!Response from AT&TJanuary 6, 2021Hello Cecilia S. we are so glad you had a great visit with Tyree, I know he prides himself in getting everything done in one visit!
- February 25, 20202 out of 5Not friendly
- December 5, 20191 out of 5I signed up for Directv Service back in August with a Credit promo of $300 that Cynthia sale representative promised. I had to struggle and still am struggling to receive the credits that was promised to me in the agreement of signing up for the services. I went in last month to speak with Rastel about the credit and he again promised to apply the credit and the credit still hasn't been applied. Today I went in to get the credit handled and a other manager assisted me was being helpful at first but then once he noticed my account was suspended he told me he'd be right back and left to the back and just ignored me! I asked a rep. twice to advise the manager I needed his assistance and the rep. advise me he'd be right out. after waiting for about 15 minutes I left very upset from this AT&t store because for one as a customer I should have to be fighting for something that was promised from the company. for two I have a outstanding balance on my Directv bill because of credit NEVER being applied. I have text message as proof from the Manager Rastel of him stating he'll be applying credits and was never done! I will never recommend this store for any services to anyone.Response from AT&TDecember 19, 2019Hello Maria, Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- June 12, 20195 out of 5I have asked the Apple Store for assistance and they could not fix my phone and directed me to an Apple Customer Service telephone number where I kept getting hung up on. I went in to the AT&T store at Tempe Marketplace and Bert was heaven sent! I explained the various problems I was having with my Activity app and also with losing my contacts in my phone. Bert was able to troubleshoot everything whereas, previous people had not been able to. Bert is definitely an asset!
- March 11, 20191 out of 5I went in for a problem with my iPhone and the salesperson went right to the upgrade for her sale versus going over my options, which I had insurance and this would have resolved the concern. Six years with At&t- no customer loyalty only loyal to their commissions