AT&T Store Tempe Tempe Marketplace
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $15/mo. when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $350 in bill credit when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Tempe Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- February 25, 20202 out of 5Not friendly
- December 5, 20191 out of 5I signed up for Directv Service back in August with a Credit promo of $300 that Cynthia sale representative promised. I had to struggle and still am struggling to receive the credits that was promised to me in the agreement of signing up for the services. I went in last month to speak with Rastel about the credit and he again promised to apply the credit and the credit still hasn't been applied. Today I went in to get the credit handled and a other manager assisted me was being helpful at first but then once he noticed my account was suspended he told me he'd be right back and left to the back and just ignored me! I asked a rep. twice to advise the manager I needed his assistance and the rep. advise me he'd be right out. after waiting for about 15 minutes I left very upset from this AT&t store because for one as a customer I should have to be fighting for something that was promised from the company. for two I have a outstanding balance on my Directv bill because of credit NEVER being applied. I have text message as proof from the Manager Rastel of him stating he'll be applying credits and was never done! I will never recommend this store for any services to anyone.Response from AT&TDecember 19, 2019Hello Maria, Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- June 12, 20195 out of 5I have asked the Apple Store for assistance and they could not fix my phone and directed me to an Apple Customer Service telephone number where I kept getting hung up on. I went in to the AT&T store at Tempe Marketplace and Bert was heaven sent! I explained the various problems I was having with my Activity app and also with losing my contacts in my phone. Bert was able to troubleshoot everything whereas, previous people had not been able to. Bert is definitely an asset!
- March 11, 20191 out of 5I went in for a problem with my iPhone and the salesperson went right to the upgrade for her sale versus going over my options, which I had insurance and this would have resolved the concern. Six years with At&t- no customer loyalty only loyal to their commissions
- March 5, 20195 out of 5