AT&T Store Yuma Fortuna Foothills
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Yuma
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Yuma?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Yuma Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 1, 20205 out of 5I absolutely love the management here. She was able to fix my billing issues and took the extra time to explain how my bill will look. Thank you againResponse from AT&TJuly 8, 2020Hello Barbara S. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- May 2, 20205 out of 5Thank you for providing me with my phone and tv service
- May 2, 20205 out of 5Great customer service and I love the fact that you guys opened at store here. Thank you for all that you guys do.
- December 26, 20191 out of 5Horrible customer service I turned in an iphone7 that worked fine and we bought 2 iPhone 11promax they didn’t download my pics and I couldn’t reach my contacts went to store next business day and the fixed the contact problem but couldn’t download my pics said iCloud was full I never used my iCloud, so they decided to to download my pic from a laptop, well all my pics are there but they put everything in the icloud(which is why it’s full) now all my apps are unable to open because there is an iCloud icon under all of them and apparently I have to download all of them..... download to where.... so now I cannot use my phone . I went to the store at 6:55 pm and the doors were locked( the sign says the store closes at 8 pm. The worker was there but would not answer the door,,,,,not acceptable!,,,,
- November 12, 20194 out of 5After three different calls to your representative and being cut off twice, we went into the AT&T store on Frontage Road in Yuma,AZ
and a delightful, knowledgeable young lady named Monica helped us beyond our expectations. Was able to resolve our issue! A real asset to your company!