AT&T Store Batesville Batesville
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||1:00 PM - 5:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Batesville
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Batesville?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Batesville Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- May 28, 20201 out of 5I went in there for help with my account and the lady that helped me was really rude and hateful. She had an attitude the whole time and she was on her phone off and on while helping me. I believe her name was Katie.Response from AT&TJune 3, 2020Ms. Sue, we apologize for any behavior that was rude in your visit. Please reach out to us at HR@Apexcentral.net with any additional information to help us address this. We hope that you will give us another chance to provide a much better experience for you next time you visit. Thank you.
- May 28, 20205 out of 5Came in yesterday, Savvy helped my mother and I. She was an amazing rep. My mother has dementia. We were moving her home phone to her cell phone account to make it a little easier to access. It took a little bit of time but Savvy was very calm throughout the whole transaction. She even broke down the charges and changes for my mother and I both.Response from AT&TMay 28, 2020Thank you! We're glad Savvy was able to assist you and your Mom. Thank you for your business!
- May 19, 20201 out of 5Only giving a one star because it’s impossible to give a zero star. I understand that during the Covid pandemic, wait times will be longer. But only having two people to wait on people is ridiculous. I waited for over an hour and still didn’t get any help. I was one of four customers who left because did not get service. Very, very disappointed with the store.Response from AT&TMay 21, 2020Amanda, this is certainly not the experience we wanted you to have. Please accept our apologies on the wait time for your visit as our Batesville location is usually prompt on getting their customers assisted. We'd love another chance to provide a better experience for you! Please reach out to us at HR@Apexcentral.net if we can be of any further assistance. Thank you.
- April 8, 20205 out of 5I want to say a big thank you to Ilissa Holt for such amazing customer service. You went above and beyond our expectations. I also want to say thank you to all the ladies that helped. Your kindness was so appreciated!Response from AT&TApril 11, 2020Thank you Donna! We appreciate you!
- February 23, 20205 out of 5Fantastic customer service! Savvy Brewer deserves all 5 stars! She is super friendly, very professional, awesome multitasker and extremely helpful. Thank you Savvy!Response from AT&TFebruary 24, 2020Thank you for visiting our Batesville location and allowing Savvy to assist you! We appreciate your business!